Tuesday 18 August 2020

Craft Consortium - 'Noel' Collection

 Hi everyone

I'm sharing a sneak peak of the new collection being launched by Craft Consortium (in partnership with Clare Therese Gray). If you loved the 'Circus' and 'Farm Meadow you will love this Christmas collection. The 'Noel' collection has a lovely vintage nostalgic feel about it and includes paper pads, stamp sets and embellishments. It you like an old fashioned Christmas this will tick all your boxes.

I'm sharing all 6 of the cards I made using the beautiful stamps and papers. The collection will be launched on the Craft Consortium website, and in good craft shops as of Friday 21st August

This collection and other collections are available from the Craft Consortium's website and good craft retailer's websites. In the USA, it will be distributed by Notions Marketing. You can also go direct to the Craft Consortium's website here and sign up for an update on any future product launches. 

Craft Consortium Product Used
Noel - Stamp Sets (as shown above)
Noel  - 6" x 6" and 12" x 12" Paper Pad
Noel - Adhesive Pearls

Other Things I Used: 
6” x 6” and 5" x 7" Card Blanks (White, Kraft, Green), Copic Pens, Prismacolor Pencils, Make It Colour Card, Strathmore 'Toned Tan' Colouring Paper, Card (White, Deep Red, Pink, Green, Kraft, Navy, Aqua), Glitter Card (Aqua), Mirror Card (Gold)

Ornate Circle and Live Laugh Love Die (Dienamix), Ornate Label Dies (Hunkydory), Pin Hole Layering Circle Die (Tonic), Circle Die (Tattered Lace), Page Edger (Crealies), Square Dies (Tonic), Lace Frame Die (Sweet Dixie), Scalloped Circle Die (Crealies), Stitched Circle Scallop Frame (MFT), Christmas Sentiments (Hunkdory), Dot Strip Die (Sizzix), Seasonal Sprigs Dies (Crafter's Companion), Mini Holiday Greens Dies (Sizzix), Scattered Holly Embossing Folder (Crafter's Companion), Black Hybrid Ink, Gold Embossing Powder, Versamark Ink, Glossy Accents, Star Punch, Clear Glitter Pen, Sequin Bits, Gold Glitter Pen, Glitter, Mini Pearls, Gems, Glue, Double Sided Tape, Funky Foam 

If you would like to know how I made a specific card or need more information please email me (my address is on the right), and I will send you the details. x

If you purchase any Craft Consortium products could I politely ask that you give feedback on their facebook page or website and let them know what you think.  Please support our Craft suppliers. Thank you. xxx

Why not follow us on Facebook - Craft Consortium NetworkCraft Consortium Ltd or our our Instagram page. We'd loved to see you.  Thank you so much for dropping by, don't forget to say hi :) 

Please Note - I am part of the Craft Consortium's Design Team and I receive their lovely products to play with and share with you; I do not receive any kind of payment for my samples or my participation. Thank you. x

I'll be back tomorrow with another card made using this fabulous collection, so see you then. TTFN!

Challenges entered:

Hugs

x Janine x

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Beautiful cards

craftycreationsbydebbie said...

Beautiful cards Janine, I particularly like the first one, the gold makes it all pop, just stunning and very elegant. Debbie x