Tuesday 23 June 2020

Lili Of the Valley - 'Old But New' Stamps #1

Hi everyone

I hope you're all keeping safe and healthy, and you're finding seeing some kind of normality...whatever that is. I have to admit I'm still pretty scared about going out, and won't be venturing anywhere that has masses of people eg pubs, cinemas or restaurants etc.

Anyhow on a happier note, today I am sharing a card I've made using one of the 'old but new' digi stamps from Lili Of the Valley (LOTV). The cute stamp I used is called 'Telephone Ted', which I coloured with pencils.

For your information, here is the link to the LOTV Etsy Store to check out all the digi stampsand the LOTV online store to check out the rest of their goodies.

Here's What I Did

To start with I added a piece of pretty pastel paper with a stitched detail around it to the front of a 6" x 6" card blank, leaving a slim border around the edge.

Using my graphics software I imported the sweet bear image and sentiment into it, and resized it to fit my project. The image was printed directly onto colouring cardstock and die cut into a circle. The image was coloured in using pencils and mounted onto a white circle die cut mat; funky foam was glued to the back and attached to the centre of the card front.

To finish the card I added a few die cut flowers and leaves plus a few pink pearls.

Here's What I Used
Digital Stamp: Telephone Ted

Prismacolour Pencils: 
Teddy Bear  - White Burnt Ochre, Sienna Brown, Terracotta, Light Umber, Crimson Lake, Cream / Telephone - White, Pink, Poppy Red, Carmine Red, Crimson Lake / Ground - Cream, Pink, Blush Pink

Other: 6" x 6" White Card Blank, Desert Storm Neenah Card, 'Lullaby' Paper Pad (Lemoncraft), Stitched Collection - Scalloped Circle Dies (Creative Expressions), Fabulous Flowers Die (Hunkydory), Vintage Lace - Botanicals Dies (Crafter's Companion), Pierced Square Edge Dies (Tonic), White Card, Pink Card, Blue Card,  Pearls, Glue, Double Sided Tape, Funky Foam

Or why not join us on social media at  'We Love Lili Of the Valley' Facebook Group run by the Design Team, the official Lili Of The Valley Facebook page and on Instagram.  We'd loved to see you.

Please Note - I am part of the Lili Of The Valley's Design Team and I receive their lovely digi images to play with and share with you; I do not receive any monetary reimbursement for my samples, advertisements or my participation. I do, what I do for fun and relaxation. Thank you. x

Thank you so much for dropping by, and please don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back soon with more sneaky peeks of the fabulous new LOTV Spring stamps. TTFN

Challenges entered:

Hugs

x Janine x

2 comments:

Fiona said...

awe this is sooooo sweet Janine, love it!

Fi
x

Sandra H said...

So wonderful is your card x