Saturday 21 March 2020

Lili Of the Valley - Easter Collection Sneaky Peak

Hi everyone

I'm excited to share a fabulous peak at one of the new Easter digi stamps being launched by Lili Of The Valley (LOTV) on Monday 24th March.  There are 8 new Easter character digi stamps as well as brand new sentiments stamps, you will love them. Don't forget that there's 50% off everything in the LOTV shop, until the end of March.

So for my card today, I used one of the cute images called 'Bunny Egg Cupwhich I coloured with Copic pens and combined it with one of the sentiments released a few weeks ago from the bundle 'Spring Mix of 32 Sentiments'. I will add the link to the new rabbit stamp once the launch has taken place. I hope you like it. x

For your information, here is the link to the LOTV Etsy Store to check out all the digi stampsand the LOTV online store to check out the rest of their goodies.


Here's What I Did
I trimmed down a piece of pretty pink patterned paper, and added it to the front of my 6" x 6" white card blank, leaving a border around the edge.

I imported the cute bunnie digi stamp and the sentiment into my graphics program, then resized them to fit my project. The image was then printed directly onto colouring card stock and cut into a square. The image was coloured in using Copic pens, then glitter was added to the egg cup spots.

The completed picture was glued behind a white die cut square fancy cut frame. Funky foam was added to the back of the topper and attached to the centre of the card front.

To finish the card I added a few gems to the bottom left of the card.

Here's What I Used
Digital Stamp: Bunny Egg Cup
Digital Sentiment Stamp: Spring Mix of 32 Sentiments (Easter Wishes)

Copic Pens: Rabbit - W0, W1, W2, W3, R20, R22, R30  / Flowers - B000, B00, B01, W2, Y02, Y17, YG01, YG03, YG17, YG63 / Ground - W0, W1, W3 / Egg Cup - R20, R22, R30

Other: 6" x 6" White Card Blank, Make It Color Blending Card, 'Secret Garden' Paper Pad (The Works),  White Card, Square Die (Coming soon from Craft Consortium), Glitter, Glue, Double Sided Tape, Gems

Or why not join us on social media at  'We Love Lili Of the Valley' Facebook Group run by the Design Team, the official Lili Of The Valley Facebook page and on Instagram.  We'd loved to see you.

Please Note - I am part of the Lili Of ~The Valley's Design Team and I receive their lovely images to play with and share with you; I do not receive any kind of payment for my samples or my participation. Thank you. x

Thank you so much for dropping by, and please don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back soon with more sneaky peeks of the fabulous new LOTV Love stamps. TTFN

Challenges entered:

Hugs

x Janine x

1 comment:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Hunny, this is just such a gorgeous creation! I LOVE that new frame, how pretty that is! That sweet image too, I'm not going to be able to resist that cutie! Love that little egg cup cutie! So gorgeous hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo