Tuesday 14 January 2020

Lili Of The Valley - Love Collection Sneak Peak #1

Hi everyone

Sorry I haven't been around for over a month, but I've had this awful virus that has been floating around the UK. It has really taken it's toll, and unfortunately I even ended up in A & E in the early hours of New year's Day morning, because I couldn't breathe. Thank heavens for my fabulous daughter who looked after me, and even postponed her trip back home to see her boyfriend to look after me. Thankfully I'm starting to feel a bit better even though it's a slow recovery. 

So spearhead my recovery I'm sharing a little sneaky peak of one of the new digi stamps from the 'Love' collection being launched by Lili Of The Valley (LOTV); the new collection will be available in the Etsy store on Friday 17th January.  The new digi stamps include lots of sweet bunnies and couples. :)

So for my card today, I've used one of the bunnie images called Bunnies Daisy Chain which I coloured with Copic pens, plus a sentiments from the previously launched 'Wedding Bears Extra' collection. I will add the link to the new images once the launch has taken place. I hope you like it. x

For your information, here is the link to the LOTV Etsy Store to check out all the digi stampsand the LOTV online store to check out the rest of their goodies.



Here's What I Did
I trimmed down a piece of pretty patterned paper from an old LOTV paper pad, and added it to the front of my 6" x 6" white card blank, leaving a border around the edge.

I imported the sweet bunnie digi stamp and sentiment into my graphics program, then resized them to fit my project. The image was then printed directly onto colouring card stock and die cut into an indented stitched square. The image was coloured in using Copic pens, then glitter was added to the butterfly, flowers and heart.

The completed picture was added to another indented square, then onto a scalloped mat both cut from pink card. The topper was mounted onto funky foam to add a little height, and then adhered to the card front.

To finish my card I added die cut flowers and leaves, plus a few pink mini pearls.

Here's What I Used
Digital Stamp: Bunnies Daisy Chain
Digital Sentiment Stamp: Wedding Bears Extra

Copic Pens: Rabbits - W0, W1, W2, W3, R30 / Hearts, Flowers & Butterfly - B00, B01, B02, RV00, RV02, RV10, RV13 / Grass - YG03, YG17

Other: 6" x 6" White Card Blank, Make It Color Blending Card, 'Romance & Roses' (old LOTV Paper Pad),  Tonic 'Blossom' Card, Centura  'Fuchsia' Card, Funky Foam, White Card, Green Card, Blue Card, Stitched Collection - Scallop Layered Squares Dies (Creative Expressions), Indented Stitched Square & Indented Square Dies (Elizabeth Craft Designs), Fabulous Flowers Dies (Hunkydory), Embellishment Dies (Tattered Lace), Glitter, Glue, Double Sided Tape, Glitter, Pearls

Or why not join us on social media at  'We Love Lili Of the Valley' Facebook Group run by the Design Team, the official Lili Of The Valley Facebook page and on Instagram.  We'd loved to see you.

Thank you so much for dropping by, and please don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back soon with more sneaky peeks of the fabulous new LOTV Love stamps. TTFN

Challenges entered:

Hugs

x Janine x

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

So beautiful x

Bunny said...

You're such an enabler. I love these little bunnies. I can't wait to see more of the new images.

Everyone here in the states seems to be experiencing what you have had. We at our house missed Christmas and New Year's. Or I should say we just postponed it. We are at the tail end. It's been so wicked. Take care of yourself and what a sweet daughter to be such a big help. [Bunny]