Friday 16 August 2019

Lili Of the Valley - Christmas Digi Stamps Sneaky Peak #1

Hi everyone

So today I'm sharing a sneaky peak of one of the new digis being launched by LOTV as part of their Christmas release. The new snow people and Tomtes (gnomes) digi stamps will be available to buy in the LOTV etsy store from Sunday 18th....so not long to wait now I will add links to the stamps once they are launched.

So for my card today, I've used one of the new hand written sentiments and one of the cute snow people, which I coloured with Copic pens. I kept the card nice and simple to allow the snowman to pop. I hope you like it. x




For your information, here is the link to the LOTV Etsy Store to check out all the digi stampsand the LOTV online store to check out the rest of their goodies.

Here's What I Did
I trimmed down a piece of pretty patterned paper from an old LOTV Christmas paper pad, and added it to the front of my card blank leaving a border around the edge. From strong white card I die cut a fancy square and added glitter to the ornate corners. The die cut was rotated 90% to create diamond and attached to the card front using foam pads.

I imported the cute snow person digi stamp  and sentiment into my graphics program, then resized it to fit my project. The image was then printed directly onto colouring card stock and die cut into a square, and then coloured in using Copic Pens. The coloured image was then added to the centre of the die cut diamond using foam pads. To finish my card I added the printed out sentiment and 4 purple gems to the ornate diamond.

Here's What I Used
Digital Stamp: Snowman 8 & Hand Drawn Sentiment Collection

Copic Pens: Snow Person & Snow - C0, B000, B00 / Hat, Scarf & Gloves - BV000, BV00, BV02, BV04 / Arms, Noses, & Coals - C3, C5, C7, E31, E33, E35, YR00, YR04

Other: 6" x 6" White  Scalloped Card Blank, Make It Color Blending Card (thank you Jayne & Mary), 'Snow Princess' Paper Pad (LOTV), New York Collection - Union Square Dies (Creative Expressions), White Card, Gems, Glitter, Foam Pads, Glue, Double Sided Tape

Or why not join us on social media at  'We Love Lili Of the Valley' Facebook Group run by the Design Team, the official Lili Of The Valley Facebook page and on Instagram.  We'd loved to see you.

Thank you so much for dropping by, and please don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back soon with more sneaky peeks of the fabulous new LOTV Christmas stamps. TTFN

Challenges entered:

Hugs

x Janine x

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Janine. Love these snowman and the colours on this one are fab. Think I need to add that pretty background die to my wish list too!
Lorraine x

Sandra H said...

So pretty x