Monday 29 July 2019

Lili Of the Valley - New Christmas Stamps #3

Hi everyone

I'm back with another gorgeous Christmas digi stamp from Lili Of The Valley Christmas. The new stamps have now been launched and are available to buy in our Etsy store, I have included the links below. You will love them!

For today's card I used the very cute 'Gingerbread Mice', showing a gingerbread house being demolished by a a group of little mice. To coloured the stamp I used my Copic pens on Neenah, I kept my card simple as there's a lot going on with the house and mice. I hope you like it. x



For your information, here is the link to the LOTV Etsy Store to check out all the digi stampsand the LOTV online store to check out the rest of their goodies.

Here's What I Did
I trimmed down a piece of the pretty patterned paper from an old LOTV paper pad, and added it to my card front leaving a border around the edge.

I imported the gingerbread house image, a sentiment tag and a blank tag into my graphics program, then resized them to fit my project. All the images were then printed directly onto colouring card stock. The images were coloured using Copic pen, the house was die cut into a circle and the tags were fussy cut out. The house image was then added to a die cut scalloped circle cut from kraft card. The topper was added to the centre of the card front using foam pads.

A poinsettia and a couple of leaves were cut from red and green card and then placed at the top of the circle, along with the cut out tags. To finish the card I added glitter to the icing on the house and a die cut sentiment to the bottom corner of the card.

Here's What I Used
Digital Stamp: Gingerbread Mice
Digital Sentiment - Christmas Sentiment Tags

Copics: Gingerbread house - E31, E33, E35, E37 / Windows - B0000, B01 / Sweets - R14, R35, Y08, Y38, V01, V04, YG01, YG05, B0000, B01 / Mice - W1, W2, W3, W5, R14, R30 / Base - E31, E35, R14/ Shadow - B0000, B000 / Trim - R14

Other: 5" x 5" Kraft Card Blank, Neenah Card, Red & Green Card, Hobbycraft 'Mini Poinsettia' Die, Pearl, Glitter, Creative Expressions 'Festive Frames - Snowballs', Crealies 'Double Pieced Circle', Crealies 'Scalloped' Circles, Funky foam

Or why not join us on social media at  'We Love Lili Of the Valley' Facebook Group run by the Design Team, the official Lili Of The Valley Facebook page and on Instagram.  We'd loved to see you.

Thank you so much for dropping by, and please don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back soon with more sneaky peeks of the fabulous new LOTV Christmas stamps. TTFN

Challenges entered:

Hugs

x Janine x

1 comment:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

I have SO gotta get this stamp! LOVE it! Reminds me of our many Gingerbread House (Pepparkakshus) adventures with the kiddies. LOVE your fabulous card hun. So so gorgeous. Hugs, Wends xoxo