Wednesday 27 March 2019

Lili Of The Valley (LOTV) - March #3 Card

Morning everyone💜

I'm back with one of my latest Lili Of The Valley (LOTV) cards for you. For this weeks' card I thought I would play with a baby card for you. I just adore all of the LOTV stamps especially the baby section. The digi stamp I used this week is called 'Bunny Cuddles' and it's available from the Etsy store as an instant download. I used Copic pens to colour everything with. I hope you like it. x

For your information, here is the link to the LOTV online store and the LOTV Etsy Store to check out the rest of their goodies.




Here's What I Did
I trimmed down a piece of patterned paper to fit the front of my  6" x 6" card front, inked around the edges then attached it leaving a slim border.

I imported the cute bunny digi stamp image into my graphics software, then resized it to fit the circle die I planned to use. The image was printed directly onto colouring cardstock and coloured using Copic pens, then die cut into a circle. The image was printed again onto copier paper and fussy cut out, then removable sticky tape was added to the back and placed over the image. Blue ink was lightly applied around the bunny along with hand stamped hearts in the same colour ink.

When dry the topper was adhered to a fancy die cut circle and added to the front of the card using foam pads. Using white and blue card die cut leaves and flowers were added to the topper along with a few pearls.

To finish the card a clear glitter pen was applied to the little flower heads.

Here's What I Used
Digital Stamp (Bunny): 'Bunny Cuddles'

Other: 6" x 6" White Card Blank, Neenah Card, Nasturium Cluster Dies (Creative Expressions), Circle Doily (Tattered Lace), Stitched XXL Circle Dies (Crealies), 'On The Clouds' Paper Pad (Trimcraft), Glitter, Colour cloud Ink - Summer Sky (Cosmic Shimmer), Mattastic Card (Hunkydory), Clear Glitter Pen, Tumbled Glass Distressing Ink

Copics:  Bunny - E31, E33, E35 / Toy & Ground - E50, E51, E52 / Bunny Outfit & Heart - B000, B00, B12, YG03, YG11 / Box - YG03, YG11, YG17, B000

Or why not join us on social media at  'We Love Lili Of the Valley' Facebook Group run by the Design Team, the official Lili Of The Valley Facebook page and on Instagram.  We'd loved to see you.

Thank you so much for dropping by, and please don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back in a few days with another fabulous image for you....so I'll see you very soon. TTFN

Challenges entered:

Hugs

x Janine x

No comments: