Wednesday 20 February 2019

Whimsy Stamps - February Week 3

Hi there everyone 💜

I'm back today to sharing one of the February release digis from Whimsy Stamps. For my CAS card  I used the gorgeous little girl stamp called 'Butterfly Cinnamon' and I coloured her up with my Copic pens. The background paper is one from a collection launched in January called 'Hearts A Flutter'; I created the butterfly and sentiment using my graphics program.

All the links to the specific Whimsy products can be found below and the link to the general store is here.



Here's What I Did
First I covered the front of my card with a piece of blue card trimmed down so that it would create slim border around the edge of the card front.

Using my graphics program I imported the patterned paper into the software and created the butterfly effect and sentiment, this was then printed onto good quality smooth paper. The patterned paper was trimmed down and added to the card front.

Again using my graphic program I imported the girl digi stamp, then resized and printed it directly onto colouring card. I used Copic pens to colour it, then fussy cut it out. Glitter was added to the butterfly and hair slide, then attached to the card front using foam pads. To complete the card, punch out mini butterflies were added to the card front.

Here's What I Used
Digital Stamp: Butterfly Cinnamon
Digital Paper: Hearts A Flutter

Other: 6" x 6" White Card Blank, Blue Textured Card, Solar White Neenah Card, Glitter, Mini Butterfly Punch, CraftArtist 2

Copics: Skin - E000, E00, E11, E02 / Hair - YR000, YR00, E13, E35, E99 / Dress & Shoes - B12, B14, B16, 0 / Butterfly - B12, B14, YG03 / Socks - W1

Why not, follow us on Facebook group, Pinterest, Instagram or on our Blog we'd loved to see you.

Thank you so much for dropping by, don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back on 26th February with more fabulous Whimsy stamps....so see you then. TTFN!

Challenges entered:

Hugs

x Janine x

No comments: