Friday 9 February 2018

Whimsy Stamps Inspiration Post - February (wk 2)

Hi lovely peeps 💜

Today it's my turn to share an inspirational card with you using one of the fabulous digital Whimsy stamps and papers.  This little cutie pie is called 'Bunny Boxers' which very apt, and the digi papers I used come from the Hearts Galore collection and Amour collection, which are beautiful. When I made this card I had my hubbie in mind, so I plan to give it to him for Valentines so I kept it CAS. The bunny was actually coloured digitally, which is a first for me, and I'm still learning how to use it. I used my new Ipad Pro (a Xmas present from my hubbie) and a fabulous app called Procreate.

All the links to the Whimsy products can be seen below. I hope you like it.

 


 
Here's What I Did
I attached a piece of red mirror card to a 7" x 7" card blank leaving a slim border. The patterned paper was printed directly onto thin white card and trimmed down to leave a slim border; a heart was die cut into the centre. The card was attached to the card front using foam pads to raise it up.

The bunny was hand coloured digitally using an Ipad Pro, Apple pencil and the Procreate App. When completed the bunny was printed and cut out, then a glaze pen was used on the hearts on his boxer shorts. The bunny was attached to the front of the aperture - it was glue flat onto the patterned card and foam pads added where the bunny lay over the mirror card. The words 'I Love U' and a few hearts were die cut from patterned paper and glued flat inside the aperture.

To complete the card 3 red enamel were added to the top left corner of the card front.

Here's What I Used
Digital Stamp: 'Bunny Boxers'
Digital Papers: 'Hearts Galore' and 'Amour'

Other:
7" x 7" Card Blank, Red Mirror Card, Thin White Card, Joanna Sheen Super Smooth Card, Red Enamel Dots, Sizzix Heart Dies, Cut & Make 'Love' Die, Diamond Press 'Block Alpha Capitals', Diamond Press 'Love Today' Dies &B Stamps, Foam Pads, Graphics Program, Ipad Pro, Ipad Pencil, Procreate, Sakura Clear Glaze Pen

I'll see you all next week with more Whimsy wonderfulness.

Why not, follow us on Facebook group, Pinterest, Instagram or on our Blog we'd loved to see you.

Don't forget to join in with our 'Anything Goes' challenge #103, you still have time - here is the link.

Thank you so much for dropping by, don't forget to say hi :)

Challenges entered:

Hugs

x Janine x

No comments: