Tuesday 23 January 2018

Whimsy Stamps Inspiration Post - WK 4

Good day everyone 💜

I'm sharing one of my latest Whimsy Stamps Design Team cards with you. I decided to go all shabby chic with this pretty floral paper and sentiment. I used one of the papers from the 'Lilac Woods' digital paper collection which are absolutely gorgeous, and one of the digital sentiments from the 'Garden Sentiments' sheet (there's 12 sentiments in total on the sheet), plus some of my own  flower dies. 

All the links to the Whimsy products can be seen below. I hope you like it.




Here's What I Did
I printed out the digital patterned paper and trimmed it to fit a purple card mat  5¼" x 5¼" (leaving a border around the edge), this was layered onto a lilac card mat 5½" 5½" and then attached to the front of a 6" x 6" card blank.

Using my graphics program I created a lilac heart shape and added the digital sentiment inside, this was then printed and cut out. Foam pads were added to the back of the heart and attached to the card front.

Die cut flowers and leaves were added to the top section of the heart using complimentary coloured card.  Pearls in varying sizes were glued into place to finish off the card.

Here's What I Used
Digital Paper: 'Lilac Woods'
Digital Sentiment: 'Garden Sentiments'

Other:
Lilac, Purple, Blue and Green Card, 6" x 6" Card Blank, Foam Pads, Graphics Program, Creative Expressions 'Camellia Complete Petal' Dies, The Works 'Leaves' Dies, Pearls

I hope my card will inspire you and make you think of springtime. I'll see you next week with more Whimsy wonderfulness.

Hey, don't forget about our wonderful challenge over on our blog - the theme is 'Anything goes' and you can enter your card/project here. There's a fab $15 gift certificate as the prize, so what are you waiting for!

Why not, follow us on Facebook group, Pinterest, Instagram or on our Blog we'd loved to see you.

Thank you so much for dropping by, don't forget to say hi :)

Challenges entered:

Hugs

x Janine x

No comments: