Saturday 23 December 2017

Whimsy Stamps Inspiration Design Team Card - December

Good day everyone 💜

Wow, I can't believe another week has gone past, and it's Christmas next week. So for today's post I'm sharing one of my latest Whimsy Stamps Design Team cards with you. I love this snowman, he's just to cute. I used the 'Top O The Morning' digital stamp and the 'Accents Of Winter 2' digital paper, plus some of my own dies. 

All the links to the Whimsy products can be seen below. I hope you like it.




Here's What I Used
Digital Stamps: 'Top O The Morning'
Digital Paper: 'Accents Of Winter 2'

Other:
5½ x 5½ Card Blank, Neenah Card, Silver Mirror Card, Matt Silver Card, Pearl Die (Tattered Lace), Gems, Glitter, Sizzix Pillow Box Die, Silver & Lilac Glitter Card, Foam Pads, Graphics Program

Copics: Snowman - C1, C3, C5, R14, R20, R30, R37 / Hat - C2, C5, C7, V01, V04  / Scarf - V01, V04, V09 / Buttons - B000, BG01, BG05 /  Holly & Berries - YG01, YG03, YG17, R14, R20, R37 / Bird, Hat & Scarf - E31, E33, E35, B000, BG01, BG05, R14, Y06, Y17

Have a fabulous Christmas, and I hope you receive everything you wished for. I'll see you next week with more Whimsy wonderfulness.

Why not, follow us on Facebook group, Pinterest, Instagram or on our Blog we'd loved to see you.

Thank you so much for dropping by, don't forget to say hi :)

Challenges entered:

Hugs

x Janine x

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Beautiful card Janine and I like your colour palette. The dies are lovely and I love, love, love the poinsettia one.

Ali said...

Love your recent makes xxx merry Christmas to you all xx