Saturday 19 August 2017

Hunkydory's For The Love Of Stamps August Release

Hi everyone

Today I'm sharing my 10 Design Team projects for the August launch of the 'For The Love Of Stamps' By Hunkydory. The stamps were launched on August 6th on Create & Craft - you might have spotted some of my samples. Quite a few of my samples are shown in the For The Love Of Stamps August magazine (issue 6), and my polar bear card can also be seen on the front cover.

You can but the stamps, stencils and card direct from Hunkydory or Create & Craft either individually or as a bundle. For my cards and tag I have used stamps from different sets are they work beautifully together.

Now I know I normally give written instructions for every project I make, but I've decided that on the FTLOS projects I won't be. I will be using so many different techniques, materials and mediums that it would make the post incredibly long (which it is already) and very time-consuming to write. So if you want to know anything about any of the cards I've made please, please either email me, or leave me a comment and your email address and I'll send you all the details. :) However I will still list the products use. WARNING - this post is picture heavy.

The following are shown in the magazine

The polar bear card above, can also be seen on the front cover of the magazine below
 
 
 
 
 
The ones below were shown on Create & Craft 

  



I Used:
August Launch Stamps - Bundle OfferChristmas Cuties, Snowy Snow Globe, Warming Words
Masks - Bundle Offer, Snowy Snow Globe Mask, Warming Words Mask, Christmas Cuties
For The Love Of Stamps Magazine - August Issue 6 (includes free Santa & Friends Stamp Set and Double Sided Sticky Paper)
Cardstock, Paper & Pads - Adorable Scorable - Matt-tastic, Hunkydory Card Blanks, Hunkydory Kraft Card, Ink Me Card, Colour Me Card, Beautifully Bright, Splendid StripesPerfectly Natural, Pretty Pastels Paper Pads, A4 Masking Sheets, Double-sided Sticky Paper

Some of the above products can also be purchase on Create & Craft's website.

Other: Gold Detail Embossing Powder, Clear Embossing Powder, Gold & Silver Mirror Card,  Oval Dies, Corner Dies, Circle Dies, Scallop Dies, Label Die, Tag Dies, Square Stitched Dies, Poinsettia Die, Pearl Circle Die, Snowflake Dies,  Coloured Inks, Embossing Folders, Distressing Inks, Copic Pens, Spectrum Noir ColourBlend Pencils, Clear Overlay Glitter Pen,  Zig Clean Color Pens, Gems, Sequins, Pearls, Glossy Accents, Black Pens, Foam Pads, Cloud Template, Ribbon, Enamel Dots, Black Card, White & Cream Card Bases, Black Card, Watercolour Card, Funky foam, Colour Cloud Inks, MDF Tag, Acetate, Glitter Card, White Brilliance Ink, Ribbon

Hope you like them.

Big hugs

Janine x

3 comments:

Deanna said...

Those are impossibly adorable cards! I haven't played with ink in a while and you make my fingers itch for some stamps and paper. Thanks for sharing! (I may be in my art room today.)

Marilyn said...

Gorgeous makes Janine! It's almost more eye candy than a person can handle in one post because each is as pretty as the last.

Cicci said...

So beutiful creation and a wonderful blog. Im following you and welcome to follow Me back if you want :0)
Cicci With the Pen {welcome to vistit and follow my blog}
Designteam leader at TTCRD
Designteam member at
Crafts and Me
Lacy Sunshine
&
Copic Europa