Thursday 15 June 2017

My Mum's Craft Shop Design Team - June Project #2

Hi there everyone 💜

I'm here today to share my card for 'My Mum's Craft Shop' (MMCS) Design Team with you. As the shop will be closed for a few months there won't be anymore for a little while from MMCS. However I will still be making my projects using various products and techniques so I will share them as and when I've completed them. So I hope you keep visiting my blog. 😄

For my card today I've created a CAS card using dies and a stencil all from My Favorite Things, plus a few sequins.  Hope you like it.



 
Here's What I Did
First I cut down a piece of Kraft card 4¾" x 4¾" and added colour using a stencil and distressing ink. When dry the stencilled topper was matted onto some gold mirror card 5" x 5" and added to the 5¼" x 5¼" card base using foam tape. The word 'Friend was die cut from the same gold mirror card as the mat and glued in place on top of a strip of white parchment on the card front.

To completed the card, sequins were die cut from gold mirror card and added along with tiny silver and white sequins around the sentiment.

Here's What I Used
Stencil: My Favourite Thing 'Split Diagonal'
Dies: Die-namics My Favourite Thing 'Friends' and My Favourite Things 'Sequins'
Paper & Cardstock (CS):  5¼" x 5¼" Card Blank, Kraft Card, Gold Mirror Card

Other: Foam Tape, White Parchment, Tea dye Distressing Ink, Sequin

Why not, follow us on Facebook group, Pinterest or on our Blog we'd loved to see you.

Thank you so much for dropping by, don't forget to say hi :) 

Challenges entered:

Hugs

x Janine x

1 comment:

Christine L said...

Absolutely beautiful Janine... definitely a Less is More as it's sooooo elegant! It's definitely one for my Pinterest board for inspiration!

Christine x