Tuesday 7 February 2017

Crafter's Companion Inspirers Design Team - January Project #2

Evening everyone

Well I'm here today to share another of my January 2017 Crafter's Companion Design Team projects with you. I decided to use an accordion die to create a 3 panel card incorporating printable images from the Catitude CD-Rom. To compliment the images I use a red and black colourway. Hope you like, t
hanks for looking 💚


Here's What I Did
I die cut 3 panels from black card and 3 from red mirror card which I trimmed down and matted onto the black. The toppers were printed from the Catitude CD-Rom toppers along with a Valentine sentment written by moi, these were then die cut into circles and matted onto scallop circles. The finished toppers were glued onto each of the panels which were then glued together to form the accordion. To finish off I glitter and tiny die cut hearts to the toppers.

Here's What I Used
Crafter's Companion Products - Catitude CD-Rom, Die'sire Circle Accordion DieMatt Black Card, Diamond Press 'Love Today' Dies, Gemini,

Other: Red Mirror Card, Glitter, Printer Paper, Printer

Don't forget....if you want to see more Crafter's Companion creations made my lovely teamies why not join our Facebook page - just search for Crafter's Companion UK or USA, and for more magazine inspiration definitely checked out the Crafters' Companion Inspiration Magazine group.

Just a little heads up...we are also on Twitter, Instagram and have a Pinterest Board, so why not follow us.I look forward to seeing you soon. Why not leave me a message so I know who's out there or if you have any questions about the products - I'd love to hear from you :)

I look forward to seeing you soon. Why not leave me a message so I know who's out there - I'd love to hear from you!!

Challenge Entered:

Hugs & kisses

x Janine x

1 comment:

Christine L said...

Wow... this is fabulous Janine!! Loving the trifold - and then how you did the images and sentiment... perfect!

Christine x