Wednesday 28 October 2015

Sugar Nellie - Time for Walkies


- Hello Sugar Fans -
I hope you're all well and no cold sniffles. I don't know about you but I love autumn with all the fab colours about, but some days there's a definite nip in the air so I guess winter is most definitely on the way. Thankfully I don't mind the winter months but I have to admit to not liking it when the days are dark and grey....but I guess it just mean I'll have to craft more. :) 
Anyhoo, it's Wednesday and Sugar Nellie day, and my turn to share a card with you.  So this week I thought I would use another gorgeous 'All Dressed Up' digital stamp, this one is called 'Time For Walkies' and she's available from Funkykits. 

 


Here's What I Did
I used a 6" x 6" scallop card blank - I embossed a piece of blue patterned paper using a snowflake embossing folder, and and matted it onto the card base. I printed my image directly onto my colouring cardstock and coloured it with Copic Markers, to add a little background I added various sized dots. I then die cut 2 frames from blue and pink card using several square dies and layered them up on the card base. The coloured topper was inserted inside the frame. 

To finish off I added white dots to her scarf and a few glittery die cut snowflakes and pearls.
Here's What I Used
Digi Stamp: 'Time for Walkies' All Dressed Up digital stamp available from Sugar Nellie at Funkykits
Paper/Cardstock (CS): Craftwork Super Smooth Digital CS, Topsy Turvy CS, First Edition 'Silent Night' Paper Pad, Glitter CS
Copics: Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E11, E02 / Scarf - R81, R85, RV34 / Coat & Hat - B0000, B00, B02, B45, BV29 / Hair - C1, C2, C3, C5, C7, 100
Dies: Tonic Square Layering Dies, Lawn Fawn ' Mini Snowflakes'
Other: Pearls, White Pen, Creative Expression 'Snowflake Lattice' Embossing Folder

Don't forget if you want to see more Sugar Nellie creations made my lovely teamies why not drop by the Sugar Nellie blog or join our Facebook page (just search for the Official Sugar Nellie Group).

Why not join in with the challenge over at the Sugar Bowl - there's still  time to enter with a great prize up for grabs. The theme this month is 'Anything Goes' so it's really easy. DON'T FORGET TO ENTER THE CHALLENGE YOU MUST USE a Sugar Nellie stamp. 
I look forward to seeing you soon. Why not leave me a message so I know who's out there - I'd love to hear from you!!

Challenge Entered:
 
Hugs & kisses

x Janine x
 

5 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Oh she is gorgeous Janine! What a happy card, loving the pretty colours and, as always, your artwork is fabulous. Simply brilliant hun. Hugs xx

Ali said...

Very pretty x

Christine L said...

So gorgeous Janine!! I always love the pink and blue combo.... and how you've cropped the image and put her in the frame looks perfect!

Big hugs
Christine x

Sheila said...

Gorgeous card. Be sure two join in the challenge at All Dressed Up and share on our FB page too. X

Kat W said...

It was love at first sight for me and this card! Those gorgeous pastel colours and cute image are right up my street and the way you created a layered frame for the image is fabulous :-) Oh, and don't even get me started on those cute snowflakes...just lovely!

Big hugs, Kat xx