Tuesday 18 August 2015

Tiddly inks Challenge #164 - Have A Heart

 - Good Morning Tiddly Inkers -

Hi everyone, sadly this is my last Design Team challenge card for Tiddly Inks....sob, sob!! So here it is for Challenge #164 - the theme is week is 'Have A Heart' so grab your Tiddly Inks digi or acrylic stamp and join in with the fun.

For my last card I used the gorgeous digital stamp called Be Mine and coloured it with Copic pens. This is digi is such great value as you get 2 totally different digital stamps in the set. 






Here's What I Did
I used a shaped white card base which I matted with green card and patterned paper. I printed my image and a sentiment onto my colouring card stock which I coloured it with Copic pens - this was attached to my card base with foam tape.

To finished off I added clear glitter to the pink heart, white dots to her dress and scattered a few red die cut hearts around the image.

Here's what I Used
Digital Image: Be Mine from Tiddly Inks
Cardstock (CS): Green & Red CS, Craftwork Cards Digital Super Smooth CS, LOTV 'Butterfly Kisses' Paper Pad
Copics:  Skin - E0000, E000, E00, E11, R20 / Hair - YR0000, YR000, YR00, E13, E99, E37 / Hedhogs - YR0000, YR000, R11, E13, E37 / Dress, Heart & Shoes - YG00, YG01, YG03, G03 / Pink Heart - RV000, RV02, RV10, RV23 / Red Heart - R000, R14, R20, R27, R32 / Tights & Sleeves - RV02, RV10 / Sky - B0000, B000, 0 / Ground - W0, W1, W2
Dies: Go Kreate 'Large Frames Frilly #10', Memory Box 'Cross Stitched Hearts'
Other: Craftartist 2, Glitter, White Pen

I hope you'll drop by the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog to take a peek at what the other lovely Design Team ladies have come up with. I look forward to seeing what you make :)

Click on the logo below:-
http://tiddlyinkschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/
 Hugs
Janine
xxx

4 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Sob, sniff, snuffle, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Oh Janine, I have adored your Tiddlies, so will certainly miss seeing these amongst your other beautiful work, thank you for a very joyful four months. Going out in style though missus, this is gorgeous, and those little hedgies are too cute! Brilliant hun. Hugs xx

JanR said...

Great card! I really like the shape and that glittery heart!

Kat W said...

I hope we will still see some Tiddlyness from you as your cards have been so delightful, but so sad that it's the end of your DT term :-(
Your last design for the DT is the combination of fabulous design and awesome colouring I have come to expect when I pop in here!

Big hugs, Kat xx

Christine L said...

Well you certainly went out on high Janine.... this is a little stunner! Perfect colouring as always - and oooooooh to that glittery pink heart! (believe it or not my mouth went into an oooooh shape as I typed that!! hehe!

Hugs
Christine x