Tuesday 16 September 2014

Inky Chicks Challenge - Anything Goes

Good evening everyone!

Well I've been on my holiday to Alaska, and photos will follow in the next few days - hopefully. 

On this fine Tuesday night I have my Inky Chicks DT card to share with you.  It's a card I made for one of the guy's at work for his girlfriend to say 'I love you'. I've covered up her name to preserve her identity.

The theme this week is easy, it's Anything Goes.
 


Here's What I did
Sorry about the photo quality, it's these grey days we've been having lately. Honestly the centre panel is white, it looks grey on here :(  And oh yes, I've blanked off the recipient's name. 

The centre panel was all made digitally using CraftArtist 2, which I then printed off a few times, fussy cut out and layered up.  The lacey trim was made using a border punch and added around the edge of the panel before being glued to the base card.  To finish off I added glitter, gems and a few punched butterflies.

Here's everything I used:
Digi Kit:  Fizzy Moon 'Weekender'
Paper/Cardstock (CS): White CS, Pink CS, Craftwork Card 'Paper Floristry - Sherbet' Paper Pad
Other: Glitter, Butterfly Punch, Border Punch, CraftArtist 2, Gems
 
So why not drop by the Inky Chicks Challenge blog, and check out what my fab Design Team girlies have made to inspire you. So come on why not join in with the fun and enter your card/project into our 'Anything Goes' challenge this week..

This week's sponsor and prize is from Stitchy Bear Digi Outlet.

I look forward to seeing what you create.

Challenges entered: 
 
Hugs

Janine x

5 comments:

Pialine said...

ooh wow...I love your Card, so soft and lovely. I also like the way you designed the Card.

Glad to hear you had a good time in Alaska :)
Hugs
Pialine xxx

Sandra H said...

Simply gorgeous card as always beautiful imgage, design and full of lots of lovely details x

Fiona said...

wow Janine...this is fab! Love the layout and the papers are soooo delicate!

Fi
x

coops said...

so gorgeous janine.really love the sweet tatty ted and fab pretty colours ;D

xx coops xx

Juls said...

So cute and adorable, love the soft colours :-) xx