Saturday 28 June 2014

Sweet Stampin' - Summer Fun Challenge

Hellooooo, well it's that time of the month again ---- it's Sweet Stampin' time.  This week it's all about Summer Fun --- well the sun is actually shining here in the UK. ;)

So to get you in the mood here's my DT card.


 
Here's What I did
5" x 5" cream card base with a mat of patterned paper and then a cream and coloured cs mat.  The stamped image is from an old Penny Black stamp that I've had for years - I think it was one of my first ever rubber stamps I bought and it was quite expensive at the time. I coloured the whole image using Tim Holtz distressing pens and inks, and then stamped and coloured the daisy head again which I layered on top using foam tape.  To finish off I added a little glitter to the flower head and added some die cut clouds.

Here's everything I used:
Rubber Stamp:  Penny Black 'Lazy Days'
Paper/Cardstock (CS): Papermania CS, White CS, My Minds Eye 'Tangerine'
Distressing Inks & Pens: Various
Dies: Joy! 'Clouds'
Other: £1 Shop Embellishment, Glitter

So why not drop by the Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog and check out what my fab Design Team girlies have made to inspire you. So come on why not join in with the fun and enter your card/project into our Summer Fun challenge we'd love to see you. REMEMBER you must include a stamped element on your card!

This week's sponsor and prize is from Hobbykutz

I look forward to seeing what you create.

Challenges entered: 
 
Hugs

Janine x

4 comments:

Sandra H said...

So pretty is your card Janine x

Pia Larsen said...

Oh, this card is super cute. Love this image!

Ali said...

This is lovely - I love how you achieved the background and your colouring as always is fab xxx

Papercrafting With Angelina said...

What a darling card.