Saturday 16 November 2013

Totally Gorjuss Challenge 210 - Patterned Paper

OMG, how quickly is this month going...it must because I'm getting older or something as I'm sure I've lost a month somewhere .LOL  Anyway back to business the challenge this week  at Totally Gorjuss is ANYTHING GOES - PATTERNED PAPER So to give you a little inspiration here's my DT card.
I made this 8 x 8 for my mum and stepdad for their anniversary.  I decided to keep it simple but elegant. Using the leafy swirl stamp and a versamark ink pad I stamped onto the pink paper, and then added mica powder over the top. My patterned paper was mounted onto cream card which I'd fishtailed, and I die cut my sentiment created in CraftArtist 2 and mounted it.  To finish it off I added a ribbon and my handmade flowers.

Here's what I used.
Paper/Card: First Edition 'Love Letter', Cream and Pink Card
Stamp: Clarity 'Leafy Swirl'
Dies: Spellbinders 'Floral Oval', Britannia Multi 'Large Rose', Martha Stewart Leaf Punch, Marianne Design ' Swirl Rose'
Other: Gems, Ribbon, CraftArtist 2, Versamark ink, Cosmic Shimmer Mica Powder

So why not come along and visit our blog at Totally Gorjuss and check out what my team buddies have made to inspire you. While you're there don't forget to enter your card/project into our weekly challenge - remember it's ANYTHING GOES PATTERNED PAPERS. There's a prize up for grabs and this week's sponsors is Heather's Hobbie Haven.

As always I'm looking forward to seeing what you make.

Janine x

5 comments:

Ali said...

Sooo elegant - so very pretty xxx

dragonllew said...

Very elegant card
Jenny x

coops said...

so beautiful and pretty janine.i love the stylish design :D

xx coops xx

Sarah-Jane said...

Lovely card, so pretty.
Sarah-Jane xx

Kat W said...

How beautiful and elegant! Your handmade flowers and stamped background are so pretty - clever you!
Hugs, Kat x