Sunday 13 January 2013

More Belated Christmas cards...sorry!

Here's a few more cards that I didn't get chance to upload at Christmas time.

Ingredients For Above
Image: Bella with Wand by Wild Rose Studio - Pens/Pencils: Copics (see my new blog for list)
CS & Paper: Special Delivery by Helz Cuppleditch & white scallop edge card, Blue base card - Organza Ribbon - Bell - Glitter - Die: Memory Box Frostyville Border, XCut Large dies, Grand Calibur - Distressed Ink: Tumbled Glass
Ingredients For Above
Image: Ho Ho Whoa by Mo Manning - Pens/Pencils: Prisma Pencils (see my new blog for list)
CS & Paper: Docrafts Back to Basic Christmas, Kraft card, Red Mirra card -  Die: Memory Box Ornament Border - Distressed Ink: Lipstick - Sentiment Circle (created it myself)
Hope you like them, thanks for visiting.
Why not leave me a comment - I'd love to hear from you.
Janine X

1 comment:

coops said...

both so gorgeous janine.stunning images and designs :D

xx coops xx