Tuesday 27 April 2010

Anniversary Wishes

Made for my boss and his wife (my work colleague).  I decided to make use of my birthday pressie (Tonic Studio Border system and Punch), so I made a border around the envelope flap.  The flap was stamped with a swirly stamp using a Versmark inkpad.  The swirly frame (centre) was imported into Inkscape and my Craft Robo software and redrawn using a brown sakura glitter pen and then cut out (I love my CR)!!!

Finally I added a bow and  but still felt it needed something so I decided to make my own version of a hat pin - using wire and beads.  I think it works...well I like to think so!!!  I definitely plan to make more in the future so that I can add them to my card. 

OMG I love brown and beige...boring I know, but I just can't help myself.......X

No comments: