Wednesday 7 February 2024

Lili Of The Valley - Woodland Fairies (Willow)

 Hi There

I'm back with another card highlighting the very sweet polymer stamp set 'Woodland Fairies' by Lili Of The Valley (LOTV). As I mentioned yesterday the A5 stamp set is available in their Etsy shop at the reduced price of £10 atm, which is a great price. The fairies are also available individually as digital stamps - see the links below the photo. For this the second of my five cards I have used Willow, which I coloured with Copic pens. I hope you like it. x

But don't forget you can simply go to the LOTV Etsy Store and search under the polymer stamps listing for many of the other sets which are also on offer atm.

What I Did
First I printed out a sheet of the 'Rainbow Kaleidoscope' digital paper and trim it to fit the front of a 18cm x 13cm (approx 5" x 7") scalloped card blank, leaving a slim border around all the edge. This was added to the card front. 

Next I trimmed down a piece of white card to 15cm x 10cm, and die cut a 7.5cm circle in the top section. Funky foam was glued to the back of the card and around the aperture. This was adhered to the card front.

The complete fairy, 2 x roses and her wings were stamped onto colouring card, coloured with Copic pens and fussy cut out. Foam was added to the top section of the fairy, then she was glued in place onto the aperture. Glitter was added to the spare wings, and glued to the back of the fairy but not completely. 

The sentiment was printed onto white card and glued onto a spare piece of the digital paper, this was then added to the card front along with the roses. To finish the card, I added a few pearls and gems.

Here's What I Used
Polymer Stamp Set: Woodland Fairies (Willow)
Digital Stamp: Willow - Woodland Fairy
Digital Sentiments: Handwritten Phrases
Digital Paper: Rainbow Kaleidoscope
 
Other: 
Copic Pens, 5" x 7" White Scalloped Card Blank, ‘Make It Colour’ Blending Card, White Card, Pro Print Paper, Circle Die (Tattered Lace), Fine Biodegradable White Glitter (Hobbycraft), Pearls, Gems, Glue, Black Ink, Double Sided Tape, Funky Foam, White Pen

If you wish to ask a question about any of my cards or want a colour list please leave me a message in the comment with your email address, otherwise I cannot contact you. Alternatively email me at jsnine.quinn@gmail.com

Or why not join us on social media at  'We Love Lili Of the Valley' Facebook Group run by the Design Team, the official Lili Of The Valley Facebook page and on Instagram.  We'd loved to see you.

Please Note - I am part of the Lili Of The Valley's Design Team and I receive their lovely digi images to play with and share with you; I do not receive any monetary reimbursement for my samples, advertisements or my participation. I do, what I do for fun and relaxation. Thank you. x

Thank you so much for dropping by, and please don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back soon with more sneaky peeks of the fabulous new LOTV Love stamps. TTFN

Hugs

x Janine x