Monday 12 February 2024

Lili Of The Valley - Woodland Fairies (Dew)

 Evening Everyone

Today I'm sharing my last card (no.5) highlighting the polymer stamp set 'Woodland Fairies for Lili Of The Valley (LOTV). In this card I used the gorgeous fairy Dew plus a few friends, which I coloured with Copic pens. As previously mentioned you can buy the fairies and extra element individually as digital stamps. I hope you like her. x

But don't forget you can simply go to the LOTV Etsy Store and search under the polymer stamps listing for many of the other sets which are also on offer atm.
What I Did
I printed a sheet of a lovely blue digital paper from LOTV, and trimmed it to fit the front of a 5" x 7" card, leaving a slim border around the edge and adhered to the card front. 

Next I printed a digital fairy sentiment onto a piece of colouring cardstock. The fairy, flowers, rabbits and butterflies were hand stamped near it to create a pretty scene, then trim down to 14cm x 9cm. I drew a grass line across the bottom section and coloured the whole scene with Copic pens. 

The finished scene was matted onto a piece of 14.5cm x 9.5cm blue card, then onto a piece of 15cm x 10cm white card. Funky foam was glued to the back to give it dimension. The topper was added to the centre of the card front.

To finish, I added glitter to the fairy’s wings along with a few pearls.

Here's What I Used
Polymer Stamp Set: Woodland Fairies (Dew)
Digital Stamp: Dew - Woodland Fairy
Digital Sentiments: Fairy Sentiments

Other: 
Copics, Snow Princess’ Digital Paper (LOTV), ‘Make It Colour’ Blending Card, Blue & White Card, Fine Biodegradable White Glitter (Hobbycraft), Funky Foam, Black Fineline Pen, Black Ink, Glue, Double Sided Tape, Pearls

If you wish to ask a question about any of my cards or want a colour list please leave me a message in the comment with your email address, otherwise I cannot contact you. Alternatively email me at jsnine.quinn@gmail.com

Or why not join us on social media at  'We Love Lili Of the Valley' Facebook Group run by the Design Team, the official Lili Of The Valley Facebook page and on Instagram.  We'd loved to see you.

Please Note - I am part of the Lili Of The Valley's Design Team and I receive their lovely digi images to play with and share with you; I do not receive any monetary reimbursement for my samples, advertisements or my participation. I do, what I do for fun and relaxation. Thank you. x

Thank you so much for dropping by, and please don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back soon with more sneaky peeks of the fabulous new LOTV Love stamps. TTFN

Hugs

x Janine x

2 comments:

Pauline C said...

Very pretty card Janine and lovely colouring.
Pauline xx

Sandra H said...

So pretty l love the image and the layout