Thursday 22 February 2024

Amanda Jane Designs - Little Witches

 Hi everyone

I'm with another of my (Guest Design Team) GDT card made using one of the digi stamps from Amanda Jane Designs (AJD) Today I have a lovely little witch for you, now I know we're a long way off to Halloween but it doesn't hurt to get ahead. :) So I'm sharing one of the witch digi stamps from the 'Little Witches' bundle, which I combined with my own sentiment and swirls. I used pastel pencils and coloured pencils to colour with. I hope you like it. 

FYI - Amanda has a lovely array of digi stamp, papers and sentiments in her Etsy shop, along with some pre-coloured images and papers. For your information, here is the link to the Amanda Jayne Designs Etsy Store to check out all the digi stamps and papers.


Here's What I Did
I trimmed down a sheet of Halloween paper to fit the front of a 5½" x 5" card blank, leaving a slim border around the edge. This was attached to the card front.

I imported the little witch into my software and resized her to fit my project and added my own typed sentiment. The image was printed onto mixed media cardstock, then die cut with a square die. The image was coloured with pastel pencils, then coloured pencils were added over the top for extra dimension. I added black dotted swirls with a fineliner and black die cut stars.

The completed picture was glued to a black die cut postage stamp mat, and glued onto the centre of the card front. To finish off the card I added glitter to the stars and the hat buckle. 

Here's What I Used 
Digi Stamp: Little Witches Bundle

Pastel Pencils and Prismacolor Pencils: Coloured on request 

Other: 6" x 6" White Card Blank, Mixed Media Card (Daler Rowney), 'Happy Haunting' Paper Pad (Craft Consortium), Black Card, 'Space' Dies (Paper Smooches), 'Square Postage' Die (Creative Expressions), Black Fineliner, White Pen, Glitter, Pearls Glue, Double Sided Tape

We have a lovely facebook group called Amanda Jayne Design Inspiration Group, or why not follow Amanda Jayne Designs on Instagam @amandajaynedesigns

If you wish to ask a question about any of my cards please leave me a message in the comment with your email address, otherwise I cannot contact you. Alternatively email me at jsnine.quinn@gmail.com

Please Note - I am Guest Designing for Amanda Jayne Designs and I receive her lovely digi images to play with and share with you; I do not receive any monetary reimbursement for my samples, advertisements or my participation. I do, what I do for fun and relaxation. Thank you. x

Thank you so much for dropping by, and please don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back soon with more cards using Amanda Jayne Designs stamps. TTFN

Hugs

x Janine x

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Beautiful piece of work x