Friday 9 February 2024

Lili Of The Valley - Woodland Fairies (Sprite)

 Evening Everyone

Sorry for the delay in post my 3rd card of the week for Lili Of The Valley (LOTV), but unfortunately I've been poorly. As I mentioned in my previous posts I'm showcasing the pretty polymer stamp set 'Woodland Fairies, remember you can buy the fairies and extras individually as digital stamps. For my card today I'm using Sprite, which I coloured with Copic pens. I hope you like her. x

But don't forget you can simply go to the LOTV Etsy Store and search under the polymer stamps listing for many of the other sets which are also on offer atm.

What I Did
To make the scalloped circle card blank, I first cut down an A4 sheet of white card to 14.5cm wide and folded it in half. Next I placed a 13cm scalloped circle die slightly over the folded edge, and die cut it. Using the same die I cut out another scalloped circle from pale pink card, then glued it directly onto the front of the scalloped card base.

The fairy, butterflies, and squirrel were all stamps onto colouring card and die cut with a 10cm circle. The scene was coloured using Copic pens, then matted onto a 11.25cm scalloped circle cut from blue card. The completed topper was glued into the centre of the card front, then glitter was added to the fairy’s wings along with a few pearls.

Lastly I printed out a sentiment, matted it onto deep pink card with a few pearls, then added it to the card front with foam pads.

Here's What I Used
Polymer Stamp Set: Woodland Fairies (Willow)
Digital Stamp: Sprite - Woodland Fairy
Digital Sentiments: Fairy Sentiments

Other: 
Copics, A4 White Card, ‘Make It Colour’ Blending Card, Large Scalloped Circle Die (Spellbinders), Dot Circle Die (Crealies), Scalloped Circle Dies (Creative Expressions), Light & Deep Pink & Blue Card, Fine Biodegradable White Glitter (Hobbycraft), Pearls, Foam Pads, Glue, Double Sided Tape, Black Ink

If you wish to ask a question about any of my cards or want a colour list please leave me a message in the comment with your email address, otherwise I cannot contact you. Alternatively email me at jsnine.quinn@gmail.com

Or why not join us on social media at  'We Love Lili Of the Valley' Facebook Group run by the Design Team, the official Lili Of The Valley Facebook page and on Instagram.  We'd loved to see you.

Please Note - I am part of the Lili Of The Valley's Design Team and I receive their lovely digi images to play with and share with you; I do not receive any monetary reimbursement for my samples, advertisements or my participation. I do, what I do for fun and relaxation. Thank you. x

Thank you so much for dropping by, and please don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back soon with more sneaky peeks of the fabulous new LOTV Love stamps. TTFN

Hugs

x Janine x

No comments: