Tuesday 6 February 2024

Lili Of the Valley - Woodland Fairies (Eva)

Happy Belated New Year

Sorry I've been quiet, but I sustained a hand injury just before Christmas which totally put me out of action. My injury involved ring finger on my dominant hand which has meant no crafting, typing, but at least meant no housework. Lol Tbh it's still painful to do those things, but it's healing more and more each day. 

So today, and for the rest of the week I will be highlighting the previously released polymer stamp set 'Woodland Fairies' by Lili Of The Valley (LOTV). The A5 stamp set is available in their Etsy shop at the reduced price of £10 atm, which is amazing. You can also buy the fairies individually as digital stamps - see the links below the photo. You will see that I used the same colour scheme for each of the cards - pink, blue white and green. For the first card of my five cards I have used Eva, which I coloured with Copic pens. I hope you like it. x

But don't forget you can simply go to the LOTV Etsy Store and search under the polymer stamps listing for many of the other sets which are also n offer atm.


What I Did
First I printed out a sheet of the 'Snow Princess' digital paper and trim it to fit the front of a 6" x 6" card blank, leaving a slim border around the edge. This was adhered to the card front. 

Next I printed the sentiment onto a piece of colouring card and die cut it into a circle. The fairy and butterfly were stamped around it. The stamps were all coloured with Copic pens and the completed scene was mounted onto a pink scalloped mat. Funky foam was glued to the back of the topper to give height, and added to the card front. Glitter was added to the fairy’s wings and the butterflies.

To finish the card, I added a few die cut flowers and leaves, along with a few pearls and gems.

Here's What I Used
Polymer Stamp Set: Woodland Fairies (Eva)
Digital Stamp: Eva - Woodland Fairy
Digital Sentiments: Simply Cute
Digital Paper: Snow Princess
 
Other: 
Copic Pens, 6" x 6" White Card Blank, Make It Colour Blending Card, Pro Print Paper, Pink, Blue & Green Card, Stitched Scalloped Circle Dies (Creative Expressions), Camilla - Complete Petals Dies (Creative Expressions), Fine Biodegradable White Glitter, Black Ink, Pearls, Gems, Glue, Double Sided Tape, Funky Foam, White Pen

If you wish to ask a question about any of my cards or want a colour list please leave me a message in the comment with your email address, otherwise I cannot contact you. Alternatively email me at jsnine.quinn@gmail.com

Or why not join us on social media at  'We Love Lili Of the Valley' Facebook Group run by the Design Team, the official Lili Of The Valley Facebook page and on Instagram.  We'd loved to see you.

Please Note - I am part of the Lili Of The Valley's Design Team and I receive their lovely digi images to play with and share with you; I do not receive any monetary reimbursement for my samples, advertisements or my participation. I do, what I do for fun and relaxation. Thank you. x

Thank you so much for dropping by, and please don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back soon with more sneaky peeks of the fabulous new LOTV Love stamps. TTFN

Hugs

x Janine x

No comments: