Saturday 10 February 2024

Lili Of The Valley - Woodland Fairies (Bluebell)

Afternoon Everyone

Today I'm sharing card no.4 for Lili Of The Valley (LOTV) using the sweet polymer stamp set 'Woodland Fairies, For my card today I'm using Bluebell, which I coloured with Copic pens and a little distress ink in the background. Don't forget you can buy the fairies and extra element individually as digital stamps. I hope you like her. x

But don't forget you can simply go to the LOTV Etsy Store and search under the polymer stamps listing for many of the other sets which are also on offer atm.

What I Did
First I trimmed a piece of pink card to fit the card front leaving a slim border around the edge, then adhered it to the card. Next I printed a digital fairy sentiment onto a piece of colouring cardstock, then hand stamped the fairy, toadstools, and rabbit to create a scene then die cut it into a 11cm rounded square. All the element were stamped again onto masking paper, and fussy cut out. All the masks were placed over the corresponding images on the card, and blue distress ink was applied to the sky right down to the grass level, varying the intensity as I went. When the ink was dry I coloured the images with Copic pens. 

All the masks were carefully removed, and the finished scene was added to a white scalloped mat; funky foam was glued to the back of the topper to give dimension. The finished the topper plus a die cut flower and leaves was added to the card front. To complete the card I added glitter to the fairy’s wings and a large pearl to the flower.

Here's What I Used
Polymer Stamp Set: Woodland Fairies (Bluebell)
Digital Stamp: Bluebell - Woodland Fairy
Digital Sentiments: Fairy Sentiments

Other: 
Copics, Make It Colour’ Blending Card, Copic Pens, 15cm x 15cm White Scalloped Card Blank, Scalloped Square Dies (Creative Expressions), Petal Posies Dies (XCut), Vintage Lace Botanicals Dies (Crafters Companion), Light Pink, Dark Pink & White Card, Masking Paper, Tumbled Glass Distress Ink, Fine Biodegradable White Glitter (Hobbycraft), Black Ink, Pearl, Glue, Double Sided Tape, Funky Foam

If you wish to ask a question about any of my cards or want a colour list please leave me a message in the comment with your email address, otherwise I cannot contact you. Alternatively email me at jsnine.quinn@gmail.com

Or why not join us on social media at  'We Love Lili Of the Valley' Facebook Group run by the Design Team, the official Lili Of The Valley Facebook page and on Instagram.  We'd loved to see you.

Please Note - I am part of the Lili Of The Valley's Design Team and I receive their lovely digi images to play with and share with you; I do not receive any monetary reimbursement for my samples, advertisements or my participation. I do, what I do for fun and relaxation. Thank you. x

Thank you so much for dropping by, and please don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back soon with more sneaky peeks of the fabulous new LOTV Love stamps. TTFN

Hugs

x Janine x

No comments: