Tuesday 10 January 2023

Lili Of The Valley - Love Gnomes #2

 Evening Everyone

I'm back again to share the last of my cards using the Lili Of The Valley new releases. Once again I used one of the cute 'Love Gnomes'; I love this set as they're so easy to colour up and cut out. For today's card I decide to use lilac as my main colour, as I think it really suits him. :) I used Copic pens to colour with. I hope you like it. 
 
For your information, here is the link to the LOTV Etsy Store to check out all the stampsand the LOTV online store to check out the rest of their goodies.



Here's What I Did & Used
First, I covered the front of a 6" x 6" card front with some pretty ombre paper, leaving  slim border around the edge. Next, I die cut a scalloped square frame from white card 4 x times then glued and stacked them up. The frame was glued into the centre of the card front. 

I created a ' Happy Anniversary' sentiment and printed it onto white card using my laser printer, then added purple foil over the top using my Minc foiling machine. The sentiment topper was then die cut into a inverted square using the same scalloped frame die as before. Lilac ink was applied to the bottom left hand corner; when the ink was dry the topper was glued inside the frame. 

The adorable love gnome was stamped onto colouring card, coloured with Copic pens, and then fussy cut out. White dots were added to the heart the gnome is holding, then glued inside the frame. To finish the card off, I added a purple glitter die cut hearts, a few pearls and a little glitter to the bow.

Polymer Stamp Set:  
Polymer Stamp Set - Love Gnomes

Copic Pens: Skin - E000, E00, E11 / Beard - W1, W3, W5 / Hat & Heart - V01, V06, V09, V12, R14, R27 / Outfit - V01, V06, V09, V12 / Heart & Bow - Y11, Y31, V01, V06, V12 / Boots - B00, B02, B95

Other: 6” x 6” White Card Blank, Make It Colour Card, White Card, Lilac Glitter Card, 'Ombre Designs - Pastel' Paper Pad (The Works), Heart Die Set (The Works), Stitched Scalloped Square Frames Die Set (MFT), Wilted Violet Distress Ink, Purple Foil (Deco Foil), Laser Printer/Minc Machine, White Pen, Glitter, Pearls, Funky Foam, Double Sided Tape, Black Ink, Glue

If you wish to ask a question about any of my cards please leave me a message in the comment with your email address, otherwise I cannot contact you. Alternatively email me at jsnine.quinn@gmail.com

Or why not join us on social media at  'We Love Lili Of the Valley' Facebook Group run by the Design Team, the official Lili Of The Valley Facebook page and on Instagram.  We'd loved to see you.

Please Note - I am part of the Lili Of The Valley's Design Team and I receive their lovely digi images to play with and share with you; I do not receive any monetary reimbursement for my samples, advertisements or my participation. I do, what I do for fun and relaxation. Thank you. x

Thank you so much for dropping by, and please don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back soon with more sneaky peeks of the fabulous new LOTV Love stamps. TTFN

Hugs

x Janine x

No comments: