Monday 6 February 2023

Lili Of The Valley - Flower Gnome #1

Afternoon Everyone

This week I'm sharing some sneak peeks of lovely springtime Lili Of The Valley loveliness with you. The new polymer stamps will be launching on Create & Craft on February 20th (time tbc) and then in their Etsy store. There will be brand new designs launching such as flower gnomes, florals, Easter cuteness and more. To keep you going there are lots of new set which have just been converted into polymer stamps, you will recognise them as they're also digi stamps. To check all the new stamp collections click onto A5 polymer stamps from the category list. Once the full launch has taken place I will add the individual links to the products for you. 

To set the launch off I'm sharing my first card using one of the 'Flower Gnomes' and the sentiment which will be available as a one of several free digital downloads (uncoloured text). I used Copic pens to colour the little guy in, and added colour to the sentiment with lots of glitter. I hope you like it. I'll be back tomorrow with more LOTV inspiration. 

For your information, here is the link to the LOTV Online  Shop and the LOTV Etsy Store to check out all the stamps. FYI you can use both sites to purchase the stamps. 



Here's What I Did & Used
First I inserted one of the free bold outline sentiments and a smaller companion words into my software and added colour. The sentiment was die cut into a rectangle and the gnome was stamped to the left of it, then colour with Copic pens. Dots were added to some of the lettering using a white pens, and clear glitter was added to the rest.  

The completed scene was attached to a pink scalloped rectangle frame and mounted flat onto the front of a DL card blank. To finish the card, I added several pearls around the sentiment. 

Polymer Stamp Set:  
Polymer Stamp Set - Flower Gnomes
Free Digital - Spring Sentiments

Copic Pens: Skin - E00, E01, E02 / Beard - W1, W3, W5 / Hat - RV10, RV13, RV14, RV29 / Clothing - YR02, YR20, RV10 / Boots - E31, E33 / Flower - RV10, RV13, RV21, RV29, YGO1, YG03, YG17 / Grass - YG17 

Other: DL White Card Blank, Make It Colour Card, Pink Card, Nested Scalloped Slim Die Set (Lisa Horton Crafts), White Pen, Pearls, Glitter, Double Sided Tape, Black Ink, Glue

If you wish to ask a question about any of my cards please leave me a message in the comment with your email address, otherwise I cannot contact you. Alternatively email me at jsnine.quinn@gmail.com

Or why not join us on social media at  'We Love Lili Of the Valley' Facebook Group run by the Design Team, the official Lili Of The Valley Facebook page and on Instagram.  We'd loved to see you.

Please Note - I am part of the Lili Of The Valley's Design Team and I receive their lovely images to play with and share with you; I do not receive any monetary reimbursement for my samples, however on occasion I receive a free stamp set as a thank you gesture for my advertisements or participation. I do, what I do for fun and relaxation. Thank you. x

Thank you so much for dropping by, and please don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back soon with more sneaky peeks of the fabulous new LOTV Love stamps. TTFN

Hugs

x Janine x

2 comments:

Pauline C said...

Very cute gnome image Janine and a lovely design you have made with it.
Pauline xx

Anonymous said...

I love these cute gnome images and the wording. Can I ask what software you use for colouring the wording before printing as I always colour in when colouring images and never thought to do it this other way. Thank you. Angela x