Wednesday 8 February 2023

Lili Of The Valley - Flower Gnomes #2

Evening Everyone

Well it's another day of wonderful sneak peeks from the new Lili Of The Valley springtime polymer stamps. If you've been following my blog for the past few days, you'll know that the new stamp sets launch on Create & Craft TV on February 20th (time tbc), and then in the LOTV Etsy store soon after (see link below). Lili Of The Valley have also created other themed A5 polymer stamps sets, this time using older digital images. To find them click onto polymer stamps from the category list or click this link - A5 polymer stamps. Once the full launch has taken place I will add the respective links to the individual stamp sets for you. 

FYI Lili Of The Valley are in the process of creating a totally separate web shop purely for their polymer stamp collections, so watch this space. Anyhow, for today's card I have chosen to use another of the cute Flower Gnomes and one of the free digital sentiments. I decided to create a CAS card and used Copic pens to colour him. I hope you like it. I'll be back tomorrow with more LOTV inspiration. 

For your information, here is the link to the LOTV Online  Shop and the LOTV Etsy Store to check out all the stampsFYI you can use both sites to purchase the stamps. 


Here's What I Did & Used
I trimmed down a piece of blue patterned paper to fit a 6" x 6" card blank, leaving a slim border around the edge. I added a white die cut scalloped frame flat into the centre of the card front.

Next I inserted one of the free bold outline sentiments and a smaller companion words into my software and added colour. The sentiment was die cut into an indented square and the gnome was stamped to the left of it, then colour with Copic pens. White dots were added to some of the lettering using a white pens.

The completed scene was attached to a blue indented square mat and funky foam was added to the back to give dimension. The completed topper was mounted onto the centre of the white scalloped frame. To finish the card, I added a few pearls around the sentiment and a little glitter to the butterfly. 

Polymer Stamp Set:  
Polymer Stamp SetFlower Gnomes
Free DigitalSpring Sentiments

Copic Pens: Skin - E00, E01, E02 / Beard - W1, W3, W5 / Hat - B0000, B06, B12, B14, B18 / Boots - E31, E33, E35, E37 / Plant Pot - E08, E09, E13/ Flower - B06, B12, B18, Y17, Y38, YGO1, YG03, YG17 / Butterfly - RV02, B00 / Grass - YGO1, YG03, YG17 

Other: 6" x 6" White Card Blank, Make It Colour Card, Blue & White Card, Stitched Scalloped Square Die Set (Creative Expression), Stitched Indented Square & Indented Square Die Sets (Elizabeth Craft Designs), White Pen, Pearls, Glitter, Double Sided Tape, Funky Foam, Black Ink, Glue

If you wish to ask a question about any of my cards please leave me a message in the comment with your email address, otherwise I cannot contact you. Alternatively email me at jsnine.quinn@gmail.com

Or why not join us on social media at  'We Love Lili Of the Valley' Facebook Group run by the Design Team, the official Lili Of The Valley Facebook page and on Instagram.  We'd loved to see you.

Please Note - I am part of the Lili Of The Valley's Design Team and I receive their lovely images to play with and share with you; I do not receive any monetary reimbursement for my samples, however on occasion I receive a free stamp set as a thank you gesture for my advertisements or participation. I do, what I do for fun and relaxation. Thank you. x

Thank you so much for dropping by, and please don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back soon with more sneaky peeks of the fabulous new LOTV Love stamps. TTFN

Hugs

x Janine x





1 comment:

Sandra H said...

So pretty the layout and colour of that blue is stunning gorgeous image too,! x