Tuesday 7 February 2023

Lili Of The Valley - Magical Florals

Afternoon Everyone

I'm back with more sneak peeks of the new Lili Of The Valley springtime polymer stamps. As I mentioned yesterday the new stamps will be launching on Create & Craft TV on February 20th (time tbc), and then in their Etsy store soon after. The new designs include flower gnomes, florals, wreaths and Easter animals. In addition to the new brand stamps there is a lot of new sets all created from their digital counterparts, you're bound to spot a favourite set. To check them out go to the new stamp collections and click onto polymer stamps from the category list or click this link - A5 polymer stamps. Once the full launch has taken place I will add the respective links to the individual stamp sets for you. 

For today's card I have used one of the flower wreaths and a couple of sentiments from the 'Magical Florals' set. I used Copic pens to colour the flowers; many of which I coloured up again, fussy cut out and decoupaged. I adore the floral wreaths, they're so beautiful and suitable for lots of different occasions. I hope you like it. I'll be back tomorrow with more LOTV inspiration. 

For your information, here is the link to the LOTV Online  Shop and the LOTV Etsy Store to check out all the stampsFYI you can use both sites to purchase the stamps. 


Here's What I Did
To start with I covered the front of a 6 x 6" card blank with some pretty pink paper leaving a slim border around the edge. 

The wreath and sentiment was stamped onto colouring cardstock and die cut with a decorative circle die. All the leaves and small flowers (lilac & pink ones) were coloured in using Copic pens. Funky foam was added to the back of the completed topper to give it some height, and then attached to the centre of the card. 

The wreath was stamped out again onto colouring cardstock, then only the mid and large size flowers (pink & aqua ones) were coloured in. The flowers were fussy cut out and added to the card front directly over their counterpart on the main image using shallow foam pads. To finish the card I added a little glitter to the flowers along with a few pearls around the wreath.

Here's What I Used
Polymer Stamp:  Magical Florals

Copic Pens: Pink Flowers - RV000, RV02, RV06, RV10, RV13 / Lilac Flowers - V000, V01, V04, V05, V06, Y02, Y17 / Blue Flowers - BG10, BG11, BG13, BG49 / Leaves - YG00, YG01, YG03, YG17

Other: 6" x 6" White Card Blank, Make It Colour Blending Card, White Card, Decorative Nested Circle Dies (Craft Buddy), Pearls, 'Pastel Dreams' Paper Pad (LOTV), Glitter, Glue, Double Sided Tape, Funky Foam, Foam Pads


If you wish to ask a question about any of my cards please leave me a message in the comment with your email address, otherwise I cannot contact you. Alternatively email me at jsnine.quinn@gmail.com

Or why not join us on social media at  'We Love Lili Of the Valley' Facebook Group run by the Design Team, the official Lili Of The Valley Facebook page and on Instagram.  We'd loved to see you.

Please Note - I am part of the Lili Of The Valley's Design Team and I receive their lovely images to play with and share with you; I do not receive any monetary reimbursement for my samples, however on occasion I receive a free stamp set as a thank you gesture for my advertisements or participation. I do, what I do for fun and relaxation. Thank you. x

Thank you so much for dropping by, and please don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back soon with more sneaky peeks of the fabulous new LOTV Love stamps. TTFN

Hugs

x Janine x

No comments: