Tuesday 3 January 2023

Lili Of The Valley - Bear Hug Tags

Afternoon everyone

I'm back again to share more Lili Of The Valley loveliness with you. As I've mentioned in my previous posts I'm highlighting the new polymer stamp which were released on New Year's Day. The launch includes 'Sweet Bears', 'Bear Hug Tags', 'Cupid Tags', 'Love Sentiment Tags', 'Heart Mini Image Icon Tags', 'Mason Jars', 'Love Definitions' and 'Love Gnomes'. Definitely check out all the different sets! 

For today's card I used 'Bear Hug Tags' and combined 3 of the tags and sentiments to make a simple DL card. I used colouring pencils on Kraft card for a different look. I hope you like! I'll be back in the next day or so with more sweet images. 

For your information, here is the link to the LOTV Etsy Store to check out all the stampsand the LOTV online store to check out the rest of their goodies.



Here's What I Did & Used
I covered the front of a DL white card blank with a piece of trimmed down brown textured card. The gorgeous little bear tags and sentiments were stamped out onto Kraft card and coloured with Prismacolor pencils. The tags were fussy cut out and foam pads were added to the back and then attached to the card front. 

To finish the card, hearts die cut from red glitter card were added to the gaps between the tags and at the top of the tags. 

Polymer Stamp Set:  
Polymer Stamp Set - Bear Hug Tags

Prismacolour Pencils: Bears - Cream, Burnt Ochre, Terracotta, Tuscan Red, Dark Brown, Blush Pink, Pink, Black / Hearts & Balloon - Pink, Carmine Red, Crimson Red, Crimson Lake / Envelop - Cream, Yellow Ochre, Sunburst Yellow

Other: DL White Card Blank, Kraft Card, Brown Card, Red Glitter Card, Heart Die Set (The Works), E33 Copic, White Pen, Double Sided Tape, Black Ink, Glue, Foam Pads

If you wish to ask a question about any of my cards please leave me a message in the comment with your email address, otherwise I cannot contact you. Alternatively email me at jsnine.quinn@gmail.com

Or why not join us on social media at  'We Love Lili Of the Valley' Facebook Group run by the Design Team, the official Lili Of The Valley Facebook page and on Instagram.  We'd loved to see you.

Please Note - I am part of the Lili Of The Valley's Design Team and I receive their lovely digi images to play with and share with you; I do not receive any monetary reimbursement for my samples, advertisements or my participation. I do, what I do for fun and relaxation. Thank you. x

Thank you so much for dropping by, and please don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back soon with more sneaky peeks of the fabulous new LOTV Love stamps. TTFN

Hugs

x Janine x

1 comment:

Ivy (Ivette) said...

Hello Janine, I enjoyed your card very much. I so look forward to seeing your future projects as I am now following you. I am a DT member at A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Blog, we are also on FB and would love to see you submit your creations.
Thanks for sharing your work with others who share the same passion.
Ivette (Ivy)
n1sunrider.blogspot.com
FB: In This Room with Ivy
Have a great day!