Sunday 8 January 2023

Lili Of The Valley - Sweet Bears #2

Evening everyone

I have a few more Lili Of The Valley cards to share with you this week, again I'm highlighting the release of the new Bear and Gnome polymer stamps. For today's card I used one of the 'Sweet Bears' stamps and a sentiment from the 'Love Definitions' set. I used distress Reinkers and pencils to colour with. I hope you like it. 
 
For your information, here is the link to the LOTV Etsy Store to check out all the stampsand the LOTV online store to check out the rest of their goodies.



Here's What I Did & Used
I covered the front of a 5" x 7"white top fold card blank with a piece of blue paper.  Next, the bear couple, flowers and the sentiment were stamped onto watercolouring card to create a little scene. I drew a curved line across the bottom section to create a hillside. The bear couple and flowers were stamped again onto masking paper, fussy cut out and placed over their corresponding image. Using a cloud stencil, blue ink was apply to create a background sky. When the sky was dry, a thin layer of green paint was added to the bottom section of the scene to create the grass. The masks were then removed. The finished scene was die cut into a rectangle. 

The images were coloured with distress ink making sure they were kept them bright and colourful. The grass was created by adding lots of flicks using green colouring pencils in varying shades. The completed scene was attached to a larger white rectangle piece of card, and funky foam was added to the back. The completed topper was mounted onto the card front. 

A sentiment from the set was stamped onto a die cut heart, and a little watercolour ink was added around the edge. To finish the card, the heart was added to the card front with foam pads.

Polymer Stamp Set:  
Bear Polymer Stamp Set - Sweet Bear
Sentiment Polymer Stamp Set - Love Definitions

Distress Ink & Reinkers: Bears - Vintage Photo, Brushed Corduroy, Spun Sugar / Clothing & Bow - Wilted Violet, Peacock Feathers, Twisted Citron, Prized Ribbon / Car - Spun Sugar, Candied Apple, Barn Door, Peacock Feathers, Scattered Straw, Carved Pumpkin, Hickory Smoke, Weathered Wood /
Flowers Wilted Violet, Spun Sugar, Candied Apple, Barn Door, Twisted Citron, Rustic Wilderness / Grass -Twisted Citron / Sky - Tumbled Glass

Other: 5" x 7” White Top Fold Card Blank, Royal Langton Watercolour HP Card, White & Blue Card, 'Heart' Die Set (Die'sire - Crafters Companion), Mats & Layers 5" x 7" Die Set (Gemini - Crafters Companion) ), Cloud Stencil (MFT), Black Pen, Double Sided Tape, Waterproof Black Ink, Glue, Funky foam, Foam Pads

If you wish to ask a question about any of my cards please leave me a message in the comment with your email address, otherwise I cannot contact you. Alternatively email me at jsnine.quinn@gmail.com

Or why not join us on social media at  'We Love Lili Of the Valley' Facebook Group run by the Design Team, the official Lili Of The Valley Facebook page and on Instagram.  We'd loved to see you.

Please Note - I am part of the Lili Of The Valley's Design Team and I receive their lovely digi images to play with and share with you; I do not receive any monetary reimbursement for my samples, advertisements or my participation. I do, what I do for fun and relaxation. Thank you. x

Thank you so much for dropping by, and please don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back soon with more sneaky peeks of the fabulous new LOTV Love stamps. TTFN

Hugs

x Janine x

No comments: