Monday 2 January 2023

Lili Of The Valley - Sweet Bears #2

Hi everyone

I hope you've all recovered from the New Year's day festivities. To continue on from yesterday I'm sharing another of my Lili Of The Valley cards highlighting the new polymer stamp release. The new sets include 'Sweet Bears', 'Bear Hug Tags', 'Cupid Tags', 'Love Sentiment Tags', 'Heart Mini Image Icon Tags', 'Mason Jars', 'Love Definitions' and 'Love Gnomes'. You're going to love them all, they're are really cute and so useful. They could be used for birthday, anniversary, Valentines or simply to say 'I love you'. For my card today I used another of the 'Sweet Bear' stamps and made it really pretty. I hope you like it. 
 
For your information, here is the link to the LOTV Etsy Store to check out all the stampsand the LOTV online store to check out the rest of their goodies.



Here's What I Did & Used
I covered the front of a 6" x 6"white card blank with a piece of trimmed down pink patterned paper.  The cute bear and her flowers were stamped out onto watercolouring card to create a little scene, a curved line was drawn across the bottom section to create a hillside. The bear and flowers were then stamped again onto masking paper, fussy cut out and placed over their corresponding image. Using a cloud stencil, blue ink was apply to create a background sky. When the sky was dry, a thin layer of green paint was added to the bottom section of the scene to create the grass. The masks were then removed. The finished scene was die cut into a square. 

The images were coloured with distress ink making sure they were kept them light and pretty. The grass was created by adding lots of flicks of green ink in varying colour and thickness to it. The completed scene was attached to a white scalloped square frame, and funky foam was added to the back. The completed topper was mounted onto the card front. A sentiment from the set was stamped onto a die cut heart and a little watercolour ink was added around the edge. To finish the card, the heart was added to the card front with foam pads, and a glitter to the pink hearts.

Polymer Stamp Set:  
Polymer Stamp Set - Sweet Bear

Distress Ink & Reinkers: Bear - Vintage Photo, Brushed corduroy, Spun Sugar / Scarf & Dress - Peacock Feathers / Coat & Bow - Spun Sugar, Salt Water Taffy, Victoria Velvet / Heart & Flowers Spun Sugar, Salt Water Taffy, Victoria Velvet, Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn / Grass -Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Rustic Wilderness

Other: 6" x 6” White Card Blank, Royal Langton Watercolour HP Card, White Card, 'Secret Garden' Paper Pad (The Works), Scalloped Heart Die Set (Die'sire Crafters Companion), Stitched Scalloped Square Die Set (Creative Expressions), Tumbled Glass Distress Ink, Cloud Stencil (MFT), White Pen, Double Sided Tape, Black Ink, Glue, Funky foam, Foam Pads

If you wish to ask a question about any of my cards please leave me a message in the comment with your email address, otherwise I cannot contact you. Alternatively email me at jsnine.quinn@gmail.com

Or why not join us on social media at  'We Love Lili Of the Valley' Facebook Group run by the Design Team, the official Lili Of The Valley Facebook page and on Instagram.  We'd loved to see you.

Please Note - I am part of the Lili Of The Valley's Design Team and I receive their lovely digi images to play with and share with you; I do not receive any monetary reimbursement for my samples, advertisements or my participation. I do, what I do for fun and relaxation. Thank you. x

Thank you so much for dropping by, and please don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back soon with more sneaky peeks of the fabulous new LOTV Love stamps. TTFN

Hugs

x Janine x

No comments: