Friday 18 November 2022

Lili Of The Valley - Oh So Mice #2

Afternoon Friends

Today I'm sharing the last of my cards using the new October release from Lili Of The Valley. The new collection included a mice, cats and dogs set which are now available in their Etsy store (see links on each of my recent posts) as well as Create and Craft.com. 

For my card today I used the 'Oh So Mice' stamp set, my card could easily be used for many different occasions eg birthday, baby, baby shower or simply to say hi.
 
For your information, here is the link to the LOTV Etsy Store to check out all the stampsand the LOTV online store to check out the rest of their goodies.



Here's What I Did & Used
I trimmed down a piece of blue dotty patterned paper to fit the front of a 6" x 6"card blank, leaving a slim border around the edge. A pretty circle doily shape was die cut from white card and glued flat to the front of the card. 

A small circle was cut from white and blue distress ink was added in the centre, then mounted onto a blue scalloped mat. The mouse was stamped in black ink onto colouring cardstock, coloured with Copic pens and fussy cut out.  The mouse was glued onto the circle topper, along with a few glittered stars and clouds. Funky foam was added to the back of the circle topper and added to the centre of the doily circle. To complete the card, blue pearls were added to the bottom of the card.

Polymer Stamp Set: Oh So Mice - Create & Craft and Lili Of The Valley store

Copic Pens: Mouse - N0, N2, N4, N6, N8, C1, R00, R20

Other: 6” x 6” White Card Blank, Make It Colour Blending Card, White & Blue Card, ‘Lullaby’ Paper Pad (Lemoncraft), Stitched Scalloped Circle Die Set (Creative Expressions), ‘Lace Frame’ Die Set (Sweet Dixie), ‘Cloud’ Die Set (Joy! Crafts), ‘Space’ Die Set (Paper Smooches), Distress Ink - Tumbled Glass, Black Fineliner Pen, Glitter, Funky Foam, Pearls, Double Sided Tape, Glue

If you wish to ask a question about any of my cards please leave me a message in the comment with your email address, otherwise I cannot contact you. Alternatively email me at jsnine.quinn@gmail.com

Or why not join us on social media at  'We Love Lili Of the Valley' Facebook Group run by the Design Team, the official Lili Of The Valley Facebook page and on Instagram.  We'd loved to see you.

Please Note - I am part of the Lili Of The Valley's Design Team and I receive their lovely digi images to play with and share with you; I do not receive any monetary reimbursement for my samples, advertisements or my participation. I do, what I do for fun and relaxation. Thank you. x

Thank you so much for dropping by, and please don't forget to say hi :) I'll be back soon with more sneaky peeks of the fabulous new LOTV Love stamps. TTFN

Hugs

x Janine x

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Absolutely stunning card x