Tuesday 8 November 2022

Lili Of The Valley - Purrfect (Pink)

 Evening everyone

I'm back again with another of my Lili Of The Valley cards. As I mentioned yesterday, all week I'm using the brand-new polymer stamps sets which are launching on Create & Craft TV on Friday 11th November at 4pm (GMT). The stamps will then be added to the LOTV Etsy store after this, stock dependant. The new sets include lots of animal stamps - 'Purrfect', 'Woof You', and 'Oh Mice'. FYI you can watch Create & Craft on Sky 683 & Freeview TV and online at Create and Craft.

For my card today I'm using the 'Purrfect' stamp set, which I turned in a cute pink kitty. I hope you like it. The links to the stamps will be added once they are stocked in the Etsy shop.  
 
For your information, here is the link to the LOTV Etsy Store to check out all the stampsand the LOTV online store to check out the rest of their goodies.



Here's What I Did & Used
First, I added a piece of trimmed down piece of pink patterned paper to the front of a 6" x 6" card front, leaving a slim border around the edge. The cute cat was stamped onto white colouring cardstock, coloured with Copic pens in pink tones and fussy cut out. 

Using a frame die I die cut it 3 times from white card and glued them together, pink vellum was added to the back, then the whole thing was glued onto the card front. The cut-out cat was attached to the bottom left-hand corner with foam pads. A die cut sentiment cut from white and pink glitter card was glued to the inside of the frame. To finish the card, I added a few pink pearls to the bottom of the card and gems around the sentiment. 

Polymer Stamp Set: Purrfect - Create & Craft and Lili Of The Valley store 

Copic Pens: Cat - RV000, RV00, RV02, RV10, RV13, RV14

Other: 6” x 6” White Card Blank, Make It Colour Blending Card, White Card, Pink Vellum, ‘Butterfly Kisses’ Paper Pad (LOTV), Pink Glitter Card, Inverted Square Scalloped Die Set (Simple & Basic), ‘Make A Wish’ Die (Cut & Make), Gems, Pearls, Double Sided Tape, Glue

If you wish to ask a question about any of my cards please leave me a message in the comment with your email address, otherwise I cannot contact you. Alternatively email me at jsnine.quinn@gmail.com

Or why not join us on social media at  'We Love Lili Of the Valley' Facebook Group run by the Design Team, the official Lili Of The Valley Facebook page and on Instagram.  We'd loved to see you.

Please Note - I am part of the Lili Of The Valley's Design Team and I receive their lovely digi images to play with and share with you; I do not receive any monetary reimbursement for my samples, advertisements or my participation. I do, what I do for fun and relaxation. Thank you. x

Thank you so much for dropping by, and please don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back soon with more sneaky peeks of the fabulous new LOTV Love stamps. TTFN

Hugs

x Janine x

No comments: