Sunday 13 November 2022

Lili Of The Valley - Oh So Mice #1

 Afternoon My Friends

Today I'm sharing one of my cards highlighting the new mice stamps from Lili Of The Valley. There are 8 mice and a balloon in the A5 'Oh Mice' stamp set plus a few sentiments. They are available from Create & Craft.com atm (link below) but will be added to the LOTV Etsy store very soon. For today's card I used one of the sweet mice with a cosmic sky backdrop. I hope you like it. The links to the stamps will be added once they are stocked in the Etsy shop.  
 
For your information, here is the link to the LOTV Etsy Store to check out all the stampsand the LOTV online store to check out the rest of their goodies.



Here's What I Did & Used
First, I created 3 black frames from 2 arch dies (using a large arch die and a slightly smaller one inside and taping them together). I glued the frame shapes together (to give it depth) and added it to the front of a black 5" x 7" top fold card font. I die cut another arch shape from white card using the smaller of the 2 dies. I created a cosmic sky on the white arch card using distress ink (see the colours and order applied in the 'Other's section). To add a little more interest to the sky I used white shimmer ink through a starry sky stencil, than added splashes of white paint over everything. I inserted the shape inside the frame. 

Using the smaller arch die I cut out the shape again from white card, then cut of the top section with a curved hill die. I applied distress ink to the shape to give the illusion of a hilltop. The hillside was glued on top of the background inside the frame. 

The cute little mouse was stamped onto white colouring cardstock, coloured with Copic pens in grey tones and fussy cut out. The mouse was then stuck on the top of the hillside, inside the frame. To finish the card, I added die cut words ' Dream Big' 3 times, glued them together and added black glitter over the top. When dry the sentiment was glued in place in the sky. 

Polymer Stamp Set: Oh So Mice - Create & Craft and Lili Of The Valley store 

Copic Pens: Mouse - N0, N2, N4, N6, N8, C1, R00, R20

Other: 5” x 7” Black Card Blank, Make It Colour Blending Card, White & Black Card, Silver Glitter Card, ‘Stars Starry Night’ Stencil (Memory Box), Background Distress Inks (Squeezed Lemonade, Mustard Seed, Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean, Faded Jeans, Black Soot, Shabby Shutters, Peeled Paint), Hillside Distress Inks (Shabby Shutters, Peeled Paint, Faded Jeans, Black Soot)  ‘Arched Window’ Die Set (Hunkydory), ‘Dream Big’ Die Set (Xcut), ‘Simple Stitched Hillside Border’ Dies Set (Lawn Fawn), Brilliance Moonlight White Ink, White Acrylic Paint, Black Glitter, Double Sided Tape, Glossy Accents, Glue

If you wish to ask a question about any of my cards please leave me a message in the comment with your email address, otherwise I cannot contact you. Alternatively email me at jsnine.quinn@gmail.com

Or why not join us on social media at  'We Love Lili Of the Valley' Facebook Group run by the Design Team, the official Lili Of The Valley Facebook page and on Instagram.  We'd loved to see you.

Please Note - I am part of the Lili Of The Valley's Design Team and I receive their lovely digi images to play with and share with you; I do not receive any monetary reimbursement for my samples, advertisements or my participation. I do, what I do for fun and relaxation. Thank you. x

Thank you so much for dropping by, and please don't forget to say hi :) I'll be back soon with more sneaky peeks of the fabulous new LOTV Love stamps. TTFN

Hugs

x Janine x

No comments: