Monday 7 November 2022

Lili Of The Valley - Purrfect & Woof You Stamps

Hi everyone

I'm sharing the first of my Lili Of The Valley cards using one of the brand-new polymer stamps sets which are launching on Create & Craft TV on Friday 11th November at 4pm (GMT). The stamps will then be added to the LOTV Etsy store after this, depending on available stock. The new sets include - 'Purrfect', 'Woof You', and 'Oh Mice'. For today's card I combined 2 of the characters from the 'Woof You' and 'Purrfect' stamp sets, aren't they cute. I hope you like it. As soon as the stamps have launched, I will add the links to the stamps. 
 
For your information, here is the link to the LOTV Etsy Store to check out all the stampsand the LOTV online store to check out the rest of their goodies.



Here's What I Did & Used
A piece of brown patterned paper was trimmed down and added to the front of a 5" x 7" card front, leaving a slim border around the edge. 

The cute cat and dog plus a sentiment were stamped next to each other onto tan colouring cardstock. I used Prismacolor pencils to colour both of the animal characters. The scene was then die cut with a rectangle die and mounted onto a white and brown rectangle mat. The complete topper was glued flat onto the card front. To finish the card, I added a stamped and die cut paw print, and white highlights to their eyes. 

Polymer Stamp Set:  

Prismacolor Pencils: Cat - White, 20% Warm Grey, 50% Warm Grey, 70% Warm Grey, Black, Light Peach, Peach, Blush Pink, Pink / Dog - Burnt Ochre, Sienna Brown, Light Umber, Dark Brown, Terracotta, Blush Pink, Pink Carmine Red, Cream, Sand, White, Lemon Yellow / Ground - 50% French Grey, 70% French Grey 

Other: 5” x 7” White Card Blank, Desert Storm Neenah Card, White & Brown Card, Paper Pad (unknown), Mats & Layers - Rectangle Die Set (Crafter’s Companion), ‘You Have My Heart’ Stamp & Die Set (MFT), Gathered Twig Distress Ink, White & Black Fineliner Pens, Double Sided Tape, Black Ink, Glue

If you wish to ask a question about any of my cards please leave me a message in the comment with your email address, otherwise I cannot contact you. Alternatively email me at jsnine.quinn@gmail.com

Or why not join us on social media at  'We Love Lili Of the Valley' Facebook Group run by the Design Team, the official Lili Of The Valley Facebook page and on Instagram.  We'd loved to see you.

Please Note - I am part of the Lili Of The Valley's Design Team and I receive their lovely digi images to play with and share with you; I do not receive any monetary reimbursement for my samples, advertisements or my participation. I do, what I do for fun and relaxation. Thank you. x

Thank you so much for dropping by, and please don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back soon with more sneaky peeks of the fabulous new LOTV Love stamps. TTFN

Hugs

x Janine x

No comments: