Saturday 3 September 2022

Amanda Jayne Designs - As You Like It Challenge

Hi everyone

I'm sharing my latest card which I've made for the 'As You Like It Challenge' blog. was asked by my lovely friend and fellow DT member Annette if I would be a Guest DT member and create a card using one of Amanda Jayne Designs images, and use my favourite shaped card. So for my card I used a fabulous image, sentiment and plus one of the digi papers from the Halloween bundle 'Hey Pumpkin'. The background was created digitally whilst the Halloween hippo and pumpkins were coloured with Copic pens. (For sale - £4.50 + P&P - requests by email please)  

Amanda has a lovely array of digi stamp, papers and sentiments in her Etsy shop, along with some pre-coloured images and papers. For your information, here is the link to the Amanda Jayne Designs Etsy Store or go to Etsy and search for Amanda Jane Designs 80 to check out all her lovely digi stamps and papers.


Here's What I Did
I printed out one of the Halloween  paper and trimmed it down to fit the 6" x 6" card blank leaving a slim border around the edge. I imported the hippo and his pumpkins into my software program along with a couple of extra pumpkins, which I placed behind him. To add a little extra interest I added an orange circle and a sentiment to the scene, placing it behind the hippo and pumpkins. I created an orange dotted frame around everything, and then resized the whole scene to fit my project. I printed out everything onto Copic friendly card, then coloured it up using my pens. The completed scene was die cut into a square and matted onto black card. To finish the card I added black die cut stars then added the finished topper to the front of the card. 

Here's What I Used
Digi Stamps: Amanda Jayne Designs - Hey Pumpkin Bundle

Copic Pens: Hippo - C1, C2, C3, C5, R00, R20 / Pumpkins - YR15, YR16, Y17, E08, YG01, YG63 / Ground - C1, C2, C3

Other: 6" x 6" White Card Blank, Make it Colour Blending Card, Black Card, Pro Print Paper 128gsm,  Black Card, Stitched Scalloped Square Die Set (Creative Expressions), Swirling Stars Die Set (Sizzix), Computer Software (I used Microsoft Publisher),  Double Sided Tape

We have a lovely facebook group called Amanda Jayne Design Inspiration Group, or why not follow Amanda Jayne Designs on Instagam @amandajaynedesigns

If you wish to ask a question about any of my cards please leave me a message in the comment with your email address, otherwise I cannot contact you. Alternatively email me at jsnine.quinn@gmail.com

Please Note - I am designing for Amanda Jayne Designs and I receive her lovely digi images and papers to play with and share with you; I do not receive any monetary reimbursement for my samples, advertisements or my participation. I do, what I do for fun and relaxation. Thank you. x

Thank you so much for dropping by, and please don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back soon with more cards using Amanda Jayne Designs stamps. TTFN

Hugs

x Janine x

1 comment: