Monday 5 September 2022

Lili Of The Valley - Christmas Swirly Greetings

 Hi everyone

Today I'm sharing a sneak peak of the brand new, soon to be launched Lili Of The Valley Christmas polymer stamps. Yes there's more...yay!! The collection launches on Saturday 10th & Sunday 11th September at the Crafterama event in Harrogate, then in the LOTV Etsy shop on the 12th.

For my 2 cards today I've used the beautiful Christmas Swirly sentiments (they're lovely big stamps). I have included the details for each individual card for your information. I am going on holiday on the 10th Sept so I will upload all the links etc once I'm back. But don't forget you can simply go to the LOTV Etsy Store to and search under the polymer stamps listing from the 12th Sept onwards. I hope you like them. 

CARD #1 - Here's What I Did & Used
I trimmed down a piece of Christmas patterned paper and attached it to the front of a 6" x 6" white card blank leaving a slim border around the edge. I die cut 3 fancy frames - 2 from white card and one from blue, and then glued them all together. 

I stamped the beautiful sentiment in blue ink onto white card, then using a fine glue pen I drew over all the thick sections of the lettering and added clear glitter over the top. The finished sentiment panel was then cropped down and glued behind the frame. Funky foam was added to the back of the panel to raise it up a little, and then glued to the front of the card. 

Next Poinsettia flower layers were die cut from white card and shaded with blue distress ink. The flowers petals were then layered up to create a large and slightly smaller flower, and glued in placed at the top and bottom of the frame along with festive branches. To finish the card gems were added to the centre of the flowers.

Polymer Stamp Set: 'Believe In The Magic Of Christmas' sentiment - to be added

Other: White 6" x 6" Card Blank, White & Blue Card, 'Snowy Christmas' Paper Pad (The Works),  'Ornate Square' Die Set (Craft Consortium), 'Poinsettia' Die Set (John Next Door), Mini Holiday Greens Die Set (Sizzix), Salty Ocean & Faded Jeans Distress Ink, Funky Foam, Glitter, Double Sided Tape, Glue

CARD #2 - Here's What I Did & Used
I trimmed down a piece of Christmas patterned paper and attached it to the front of a 6" x 6" red scalloped card blank leaving a slim border around the edge. 

I stamped the beautiful sentiment in black ink onto white card for foiling purposes, then placed red foil over the top and ran it though my foiling machine. The finished sentiment panel was die cut into a square and matted onto a scalloped square cut from red card. Funky foam was added to the back of the topper to raise it up, and then glued to the front of the card. 

Next Poinsettia flower layers were die cut from white card and shaded with red distress ink. The flowers petals were then layered up to create a large and slightly smaller flower, glitter was added to the ends of the petals. The finished flowers were glued in placed at the top and bottom of the frame along with festive branches. To finish the card red enamel dots were added to the centre of the flowers.

Polymer Stamp Set: 'Christmas Hugs & Warm Wishes' sentiment To be added

Other: 6" x 6" Red Scalloped Card Blank, White & Red Card, 'Snowy Christmas' Paper Pad (The Works), 'Scalloped Stitched Square' Die Set (Creative Expression), Red Foil, Foiling Machine, 'Poinsettia' Die Set (John Next Door), Mini Holiday Greens Die Set (Sizzix), Worn Lipstick & Fired Brick Distress Ink, Funky Foam, Glitter, Red Enamel Dots, Double Sided Tape, Glue

If you wish to ask a question about any of my cards please leave me a message in the comment with your email address, otherwise I cannot contact you. Alternatively email me at jsnine.quinn@gmail.com

Or why not join us on social media at  'We Love Lili Of the Valley' Facebook Group run by the Design Team, the official Lili Of The Valley Facebook page and on Instagram.  We'd loved to see you.

Please Note - I am part of the Lili Of The Valley's Design Team and I receive their lovely digi images to play with and share with you; I do not receive any monetary reimbursement for my samples, advertisements or my participation. I do, what I do for fun and relaxation. Thank you. x

Thank you so much for dropping by, and please don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back soon with more sneaky peeks of the fabulous new LOTV Love stamps. TTFN

Hugs

x Janine x

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card l love the sentiment x