Tuesday 6 September 2022

Lili Of The Valley - Gingerbread Girl & Boy

Hi everyone

Today I'm sharing a sneak peak of more of the soon to be launched Lili Of The Valley Christmas polymer stamps. The collection launches on Saturday 10th & Sunday 11th September at the Crafterama event in Harrogate, then in the LOTV Etsy shop on the 12th.

For my 2 cards today I'm highlighting the adorable gingerbread girl and boy plus a few of the sweet tags and cookie stars.  These guys are really large, and there's gingerbread house in the set too. I used my pencils on Neenah cardstock to colour them up.  I have included the details for each individual card for your information. I am going on holiday on the 10th Sept so I will upload all the links etc once I'm back. But don't forget you can simply go to the LOTV Etsy Store to and search under the polymer stamps listing from the 12th Sept onwards. I hope you like them.

CARD #1 - Here's What I Did & Used
I trimmed down a piece of Christmas patterned paper and attached it to the front of a 6" x 6" white scalloped card blank leaving a slim border around the edge.

I stamped the cute gingerbread girl, tag and cookie star onto Neenah cardstock and coloured everything up using pencils. White dots were added to the dress and bow. The gingerbread girl and tag were die cut it into a circle and adhered onto a red scalloped mat. Funky foam was added to the back of the topper to raise it up a little, and then glued to the front of the card. The cookie star was fussy cut out and attached to the bottom of the card using a foam pad. 

To finish the card, glitter was added to the icing (frosting) on the gingerbread girl and the star along with a small enamel dot. 

Polymer Stamp Set: 'Gingerbread' - to be added

Prismacolor (P) & Caran D'ache Pencils (C)
Gingerbread Girl, Tag & Cookie Star - Burnt Ochre (P), Sienna Brown (P), Terracotta (P), Blush Pink (P), Pink (P), Cream (P), Burnt Sienna (C) / Icing - White (P), Cream (P), Naples Ochre (C), Yellow Ochre (C) / Dress & Bow - Pink (P), Blush Pink (P), Poppy Red (P), Crimson Red (P) - Candy Canes - White (P),  Crimson Red (P) / Ground - 20%, 50%, 70% Warm Grey (P)

Other: White 6" x 6" Scalloped Card Blank, Red Card, 'I'll Be Gnome for Christmas ' Paper Pad (The Range), 'Scalloped Stitched Circle' Die Set (Creative Expression), Desert Storm Neenah Card, Enamel Dot, Funky Foam, Foam Pad, White Pen, Glitter, Double Sided Tape, Glue

CARD #2 - Here's What I Did & Used
I trimmed down a piece of Christmas patterned paper and attached it to the front of a 6" x 6" white scalloped card blank leaving a slim border around the edge.

I stamped the cute gingerbread boy, tag and cookie star onto Neenah cardstock and coloured everything up using pencils. White dots were added to the jumper and tag. The gingerbread boy and tag were die cut it into a circle and adhered onto a blue scalloped mat. Funky foam was added to the back of the topper to raise it up a little, and then glued to the front of the card. The cookie star was fussy cut out and attached to the bottom of the card using a foam pad. 

To finish the card, glitter was added to the icing (frosting) on the gingerbread boy and the star, along with a small enamel dot. 

Polymer Stamp Set: 'Gingerbread' - to be added

Prismacolor (P) & Caran D'ache Pencils (C)
Gingerbread Boy, Tag & Cookie Star - Burnt Ochre (P), Sienna Brown (P), Terracotta (P), Blush Pink (P), Pink (P), Cream (P), Burnt Sienna (C) / Icing - White (P), Cream (P), Naples Ochre (C), Yellow Ochre (C) / Jumper - Light Cobalt Blue Pink (C), Phthalocyanine Blue (C), Prussian Blue (C), Naples Ochre (C) / Holly - Pink (P), Poppy Red (P), Crimson Red (P), Tuscan Red (P), White (P), Spring Green (P), Grass Green (P) / Ground - 20%, 50%, 70% Warm Grey (P)

Other: 6" x 6" White Scalloped Card Blank, Blue Card, 'Snowy Christmas ' Paper Pad (The Works), 'Scalloped Stitched Circle' Die Set (Creative Expression), Desert Storm Neenah Card, Enamel Dot, Funky Foam, Foam Pad, White Pen, Glitter, Double Sided Tape, Glue

If you wish to ask a question about any of my cards please leave me a message in the comment with your email address, otherwise I cannot contact you. Alternatively email me at jsnine.quinn@gmail.com

Or why not join us on social media at  'We Love Lili Of the Valley' Facebook Group run by the Design Team, the official Lili Of The Valley Facebook page and on Instagram.  We'd loved to see you.

Please Note - I am part of the Lili Of The Valley's Design Team and I receive their lovely digi images to play with and share with you; I do not receive any monetary reimbursement for my samples, advertisements or my participation. I do, what I do for fun and relaxation. Thank you. x

Thank you so much for dropping by, and please don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back soon with more sneaky peeks of the fabulous new LOTV Love stamps. TTFN

Hugs

x Janine x

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

So cute are both your cards with adorable images x