Wednesday 7 September 2022

Lili Of The Valley - Animal Wreaths

 Hi everyone

I'm back with more sneaky peaks of the new Lili Of The Valley Christmas polymer stamps being launched on Saturday 10th & Sunday 11th September at the Crafterama event in Harrogate, then in the LOTV Etsy shop on the 12th.

For my 2 cards today I've used the elements from the 'Animal Wreaths' set beautiful. The set includes the wreath and 6 different cute animals, plus a few foliage stamps.  I have included the details for each individual card below for your information. I am going on holiday on the 10th Sept so I will upload all the links etc once I'm back. But don't forget you can simply go to the LOTV Etsy Store to and search under the polymer stamps listing from the 12th Sept onwards. I hope you like them.

CARD #1 - Here's What I Did & Used
I trimmed down a piece of pretty purple Christmas paper and attached it to the front of a 6" x 6" white card blank leaving a slim border around the edge. I die cut a large snowflake frame from white card and glued it into the centre of the card front. 

I stamped the wreath and penguin onto a piece of watercolour card and die cut into a circle. The stamps were coloured using distress re-inkers and pads, and when dry were glued to a lilac scalloped circle.  Funky foam was added to the back of the circle to raise it up a little, and then glued on top of the snowflake. To finish the card, purple dots and glitter were added along with a few pearls around the snowflake. 

Polymer Stamp Set: Animal Wreaths

Distress Re-inkers & Pads
Penguin - Hickory Smoke, Black Soot, Scattered Straw, Spiced Marmalade, Tattered Rose / Hat & Scarf - Villainous Potion, Wilted Violet, Hickory Smoke, Black Soot / Wreath - Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Rustic Wilderness, Villainous Potion, Wilted Violet

Other: White 6" x 6" Card Blank, Langton Hot Press Watercolour Card, White & Lilac Card, 'Snow Princess' Paper Pad (LOTV), Scalloped Circle Die (Tonic), 'Double Dot Circle' Die Set (Crealies), 'Snowflake Frame' (Sweet Dixie), Pearls, Funky Foam, Foam Pad, Purple Pen, Glitter, Double Sided Tape, Glue

CARD #2 - Here's What I Did & Used
I trimmed down a piece of vibrant red Christmas paper and attached it to the front of a 6" x 6" white card blank leaving a slim border around the edge. I die cut a large snowflake frame from white card and glued it into the centre of the card front. 

I stamped the wreath and fox onto a piece of watercolour card and die cut into a circle. The stamps were coloured using distress re-inkers and pads, and when it was dry it was glued ono a red circle.  Funky foam was added to the back of the circle to raise it up a little, and then glued on top of the snowflake. To finish the card, red dots and glitter were added along with a few pearls around the wreath. 

Polymer Stamp Set: Animal Wreaths

Distress Re-inkers & Pads
Fox - Spun Sugar, Tattered Rose, Rusty Hinge, Tea Dye / Scarf - Barn Door, Festive Berry, Hickory Smoke / Wreath - Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Rustic Wilderness, Barn Door, Aged Mahogany

Other: White 6" x 6" Card Blank, Langton Hot Press Watercolour Card, White & Red Card, 'I'll be Gnome for Christmas' Paper Pad (LOTV), Circle Die (Tattered Lace), 'Double Dot Circle' Die Set (Crealies), 'Snowflake Frame' (Sweet Dixie), Pearls, Funky Foam, Foam Pad, Red Pen, Glitter, Double Sided Tape, Glue

If you wish to ask a question about any of my cards or want a colour list please leave me a message in the comment with your email address, otherwise I cannot contact you. Alternatively email me at jsnine.quinn@gmail.com

Or why not join us on social media at  'We Love Lili Of the Valley' Facebook Group run by the Design Team, the official Lili Of The Valley Facebook page and on Instagram.  We'd loved to see you.

Please Note - I am part of the Lili Of The Valley's Design Team and I receive their lovely digi images to play with and share with you; I do not receive any monetary reimbursement for my samples, advertisements or my participation. I do, what I do for fun and relaxation. Thank you. x

Thank you so much for dropping by, and please don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back soon with more sneaky peeks of the fabulous new LOTV Love stamps. TTFN

Hugs

x Janine x

No comments: