Monday 22 August 2022

Amanda Jayne Designs - Playful Penguins

Hi everyone

I'm sharing a my latest card  for Amanda Jayne Designs. I used a few of the penguins from a newly launched collection called 'Playful Penguins'. I used Kraft card and pencils to colour the little trio in and added a sentiment and paper from my own stash. I hope you like it. (For sale - £4.50 + P&P - requests by email please)  

Amanda has a lovely array of digi stamp, papers and sentiments in her Etsy shop, along with some pre-coloured images and papers. For your information, here is the link to the Amanda Jayne Designs Etsy Store or go to Etsy and search for Amanda Jane Designs 80 to check out all her lovely digi stamps and papers.



Here's What I Did
I trimmed down some red tartan paper to fit the 5" x 7" top fold card leaving a slim border around the edge. The 3 penguins were imported into my software and resized to fit my project. I printed out everything onto Kraft card, then coloured them up using pencils. The finished scene was die cut into a rectangle and the sentiment was stamped in black ink in the top portion. When the ink was dry the scene was matted onto a red card. To finish the card I added white snowdrops and stars in the background. The completed topper was added to the card front. 

Here's What I Used
Digi Stamps: Amanda Jayne Designs - Playful Penguins

Prismacolor Pencils: Penguins - 20%, 50%, 70% Cool Grey, Black, White, Light Peach, Pink, Blush Pink, Canary Yellow, Yellowed Orange / Hats & Scarf - Pink, Carmine Red, poppy Red, Crimson Red / Lollipop & Lights - Aqua, Aquamarine / Snow  - White, 50%, 70% Cool Grey

Other: 5" x 7" White Card Blank, Kraft Card, Red Card, 'I'll' Be Gnome for Christmas' Paper Pad (The Range), 'Christmas Greetings' Sentiment Stamp Set (Lili Of The Valley), White Pen, Black Fineliner, Double Sided Tape

We have a lovely facebook group called Amanda Jayne Design Inspiration Group, or why not follow Amanda Jayne Designs on Instagam @amandajaynedesigns

If you wish to ask a question about any of my cards please leave me a message in the comment with your email address, otherwise I cannot contact you. Alternatively email me at jsnine.quinn@gmail.com

Please Note - I am designing for Amanda Jayne Designs and I receive her lovely digi images and papers to play with and share with you; I do not receive any monetary reimbursement for my samples, advertisements or my participation. I do, what I do for fun and relaxation. Thank you. x

Thank you so much for dropping by, and please don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back soon with more cards using Amanda Jayne Designs stamps. TTFN

Hugs

x Janine x

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Such a super card with adorable images x