Tuesday 3 March 2020

Craft Consortium - Farm Meadow - Animals

Hi everyone 💙 

I'm sharing the last of my Craft Consortium cards highlighting the 'Farm Meadow' collection (created in partnership with British designer & illustrator Clare Therese Gray). The products can be bought from the Craft Consortium website here, Create & Craft TV (createandcraft.com), and in good craft retailer's websites.

USA visitors - the collection will be distributed by Notions Marketing, you may be able to buy direct from them or you could ask your local craft store to order in direct from Notions Marketing.

So today I'm sharing 2 cards I made using the 'Animals' stamp set and some of the pretty paper from the pad. I used Prismacolor pencils and Copic pens on my cards. If you have any questions about the collection, just leave me a message and your email address, and I will get back to you.

Please check out my previous posts for more card using other stamp sets in the collection.

CARD #1


Here's What I Did
I trimmed down a piece of patterned paper from a previous Craft Consortium paper pad and attached it to the front of a DL card blank, leaving a slim border around the edge. A rectangle was die cut from a piece of white card and glued to the front of the card blank.

Next I stamped the duck, rabbit and chicken onto kraft card, coloured them with pencils and fussy cut out. From the patterned paper I used previously I die cut 3 square and mounted them onto funky foam and added them to the card front making sure they were laid out evenly. The cut out animals were glued on top of each of the squares.

To complete the card I glued a small piece of the same patterned paper onto some funky foam then die cut a 'best wishes' sentiment into it. The sentiment was added it to the bottom of the card front.

I Used
Stamps - Animals

Prismacolor Pencils & Caran D'ache (CD): Duck - Apple Green, Parrot green, Goldenrod, Orange, Lemon Yellow, White, Black, Sienna Brown, Copenhagen Blue, Burnt Ochre, Naples Ochre (CD) / Rabbit - Brown Ochre (CD), Blush Pink, Light Umber, Black, White / Chicken - White, 20% Cool Grey, 50% Cool Grey, 70% Cool Grey, Canary Yellow, Goldenrod, Poppy Red, Crimson Red

Other 
DL Card Blank, Light Tones - Grunge Paper Pad (Craft Consortium), Desert Storm Neenah Card, White Card, Black Hybrid Ink (Picket Fence), Stitched Collection - Scallop Layered Square Dies (Creative Expressions), Noble Dies - Double Pierced Rectangles (Creative Expressions),  Simply Sentiments (Hunkydory), Funky Foam, Glue, Double Sided Tape

CARD #2

Here's What I Did
I trimmed down a piece of patterned paper from the  'Farm Meadow' paper pad and attached it to the front of a 5" x 5" kraft card blank, leaving a slim border around the edge. Using a pretty edger die I die cut a border piece using the same coloured kraft card; this was glued across the card.  

The rabbit was stamped onto colouring cardstock and coloured with Copic pens. The finished rabbit was die cut into a circle and mounted onto a scalloped circle cut from kraft card. Finky foam weas added to the back of the topper and attached to the card front. 


To finish my card, I added 3 die cut flowers cut from patterned paper and kraft card. along with a few pearls.

I Used
Stamps - Animals
6" x 6" Paper Pad Farm Meadow
12" x 12" Paper Pad Farm Meadow

Copic Pens: Rabbit - E02, E33, E35, E50, E51, E53, C0, C2, C5

Other
5” x 5” Kraft Card Blank, Kraft Card, Copic Pens, Neenah Colouring Card, Stitched Collection - Scalloped Circle Dies (Creative Expressions), Lace Border Die (Joanna Sheen), Branches Dies (The Works), Fabulous Flowers (Hunkydory), Black Hybrid Ink (Picket Fence),  Pearls, Funky Foam, Glue, Double Side Tape

If you purchase any Craft Consortium products could I politely ask that you give feedback on their facebook page or website and let them know what you think. Please support our Craft suppliers. Thank you. xxx

Why not follow us on Facebook - Craft Consortium NetworkCraft Consortium Ltd or our our Instagram page. We'd loved to see you. Thank you so much for dropping by, don't forget to say hi :)  

Please Note - I am part of the Craft Consortium's Design Team and I receive their lovely products to play with and share with you; I do not receive any kind of payment for my samples or my participation. Thank you. x

I'll be back tomorrow with a sneaky peak of a brand new collection, so Watch this space. TTFN!

Challenges entered:

Hugs

x Janine x

2 comments:

Bunny said...

These are great. I love the little bunny. [Bunny]

Sandra H said...

So pretty