Saturday 7 March 2020

Craft Consortium - Cottage Garden #3

Hi everyone 💙 

I know...I know I'm back again. Lol I'm so sorry, but I just can't help myself as I need to share another of my cards using the new collection from Craft Consortium called 'Cottage Garden' (in partnership with the lovely Helz Cuppleditch).

For this card I used the 'Cottage Garden' stamp set which is quite large; I used Copic pens to colour it up. On Monday I will share another of my Cottage Garden cards. If you have any questions about the collection, just leave me a message and your email address and I will get back to you. x

This beautiful collection was recently launched on Create & Craft TV and will be available to buy from them, along with the Craft Consortium's website and good craft retailer's websites. In the USA, it will be distributed by Notions Marketing. The collection includes 4 x A6 stamp sets, a 12" x 12" and 6" x 6" paper pads, decoupage sets and embellishments etc.

You can also go to the Craft Consortium's website here and sign up for an update to this launch, and any future product launches. 


Here's What I Did
I trimmed down a piece of Kraft card attached it to the front of a 7" x 7" card blank, leaving a slim border around the edge.

First I stamped the fence 3 times onto masking paper and fussy cut them out. I stamped the fence image on the left hand side of my colouring card and left a gap for the path, I then stamped the fence again on the right hand side. I placed the one of the mask over the top of the stamped fence and stamped it again, to create a continuous fence. 

Covering the remaining fences with the masks I stamped the cottage. The cottage was stamped onto masking paper, fussy cut and placed over the stamped image on the card. Using distress ink and a cloud stencil I created the soft sky. When the sky was dry, I removed all the masks and coloured everything in with Copic pens. I drew some trees on either side of the cottage using a pen and coloured them with Copic Pens. To frame the scene I die cut it with a square die.

The completed image was attached to a brown die cut mat. Funky foam was added to the back of the topper, and then attached to the centre of the card front. To complete the card I added glossy accents to the windows and a stamped sentiment with a few hearts.

I Used
Stamps: Cottage Garden

Copic Pens:
Cottage Walls - E50, E51, E53 / Roof - E31, E33, E35, E37 / Chimney - E13, E50, E51, E99 / Window Frames, Door Frame, Trees & Grass - YG03, YF17, YG63 / Window Panes - B000, B00 / Fence & Path - W0, W1, W3 / Flowers - Y08, Y15, Y38, RV13, R22, R27, G12, G14, V01, V04, B00, B01

Other: 
7” x 7” Card Blank, Copics, Make It Colour Card, Dot Pierced Square Die (Crealies), ‘Pearl’ Square Die (Tattered Lace), Oval Word Window Die (MFT), Bunting Die (Joanna Sheen), Brown Card, Kraft Card, Tumbled Glass Distress Ink, Cloud Stencil (MFT), Glossy Accents, Mask It Paper, Memento Rich Cocoa Ink,  Black Hybrid Ink (Picket Fence), Black Fineliner Pen, Funky Foam, Glue, Double Sided Tape

If you purchase any Craft Consortium products could I politely ask that you give feedback on their facebook page or website and let them know what you think.  Please support our Craft suppliers. Thank you. xxx

Why not follow us on Facebook - Craft Consortium NetworkCraft Consortium Ltd or our our Instagram page. We'd loved to see you.  Thank you so much for dropping by, don't forget to say hi :)  

Please Note - I am part of the Craft Consortium's Design Team and I receive their lovely products to play with and share with you; I do not receive any kind of payment for my samples or my participation. Thank you. x

I'll be back tomorrow with another card made using this fabulous collection, so see you then. TTFN!

Challenges entered:

Hugs

x Janine x

No comments: