Wednesday 4 March 2020

Craft Consortium - Cottage Garden Sneak Peak #1

Hi everyone 💙 

T
oday I'm excited to give you a sneak peak of the fabulous new collection from Craft Consortium called 'Cottage Garden' (in partnership with the lovely Helz Cuppleditch). This sweet collection will be launched on Create & Craft TV on Thursday 5th March @ 1.30pm UK time (8.30am EST time). The products will thereafter also be available to buy here in the UK on the Craft Consortium website and good craft retailer's websites, and in the USA. The collection includes 4 x A6 stamp sets, a 6" x 6" paper pad etc.

Today I'm sharing one of my cards I made using the 'The Potting Shed' stamp set and some of the pretty paper from the 6" x 6" pad, I used pencils on kraft card. I will be back tomorrow with another sneaky peaks. If you have any questions about the collection, just leave me a message and your email address and I will get back to you. x

I will add the links to the products after the launch, or you can also go to the Craft Consortium's website here and sign up for an update to this launch, and any future product launches. For USA visitors - the collection will be distributed by Notions Marketing, you may be able to buy direct from them or you could ask your local craft store to order in direct from Notions Marketing.


Here's What I Did
I trimmed down a piece of patterned paper from the 'Cottage Garden' pad and a piece of yellow card, and attached to the front of a 6" x 6" card blank, leaving a slim border around the edge.

I stamped the sweet image of the mouse and her pots onto a piece of kraft colouring card and coloured them in pencils. The completed image was attached to a yellow die cut mat. Funky foam was added to the back of the topper, and then attached to the centre of the card front.

To complete the card I added a few pearls and a little of glitter to the bee's wings.

I Used
Stamps: The Potting Shed 
6" x 6" Paper Pad: Cottage Garden 

Prismacolour Pencils: Plant Pots - White, Burnt Ochre, Light Peach, Peach, Terracotta, Dark Umber / Robin - Burnt Ochre, Light Peach, Peach, Crimson Red, Poppy Red / Mouse - Burnt Ochre, Dark Umber, Light Peach, Peach, White / Bees - Yellowed Orange, Canary Yellow, Cloud Blue, Light Cerulean Blue / Trowel - Light Cerulean Blue, Cloud Blue, Parma Violet,Violet / All flowers - Process Red, True Blue, Poppy Red, Violet, Pale Violet, Canary Yellow, Pale Vermilion / Seed Packet - Canary Yellow, Yellowed Orange, True Blue, Process Red / Leaves & Grass - Chartreuse, Olive Green

Other
7” x 7” Scalloped Card Blank, Desert Storm Neenah Card, Stitched Collection –Scallop Layered Squares (Creative Expressions, White Pen, Black Fineliner, Glitter, Black Hybrid Ink (Picket Fence), Funky Foam, Foam Pads, Glue, Double Sided Tape

If you purchase any Craft Consortium products could I politely ask that you give feedback on their facebook page or website and let them know what you think.  Please support our Craft suppliers. Thank you. xxx

Why not follow us on Facebook - Craft Consortium NetworkCraft Consortium Ltd or our our Instagram page. We'd loved to see you.  Thank you so much for dropping by, don't forget to say hi :)  

Please Note - I am part of the Craft Consortium's Design Team and I receive their lovely products to play with and share with you; I do not receive any kind of payment for my samples or my participation. Thank you. x

I'll be back tomorrow with another card made using this fabulous collection, so see you then. TTFN!

Challenges entered:

Hugs

x Janine x

No comments: