Friday 12 July 2019

Lili of The Valley - July Card #2

Hi everyone

Well today I'm back with another of my cards showing off one of the new fairies from Lili Of The Valley. The digi stamp I've used today is called Forever Friends and the sentiment is from the new Fairy Sentiment collection. I coloured this sweet little fairy and her bunny with Copic pens, and I only used green and grey tones so everything would tie in with the background paper. I hope you like it. x

For your information, here is the link to the LOTV Etsy Store to check out all the digi stampsand the LOTV online store to check out the rest of their goodies.




Here's What I Did
The front of a black 6" x 6" card blank was covered with a piece of trimmed down patterned paper, leaving a slim border around the edge.

I imported the fairy image and sentiment into my graphics program, then resized them both to fit the rounded square die I planned to use. The fairy was then printed directly onto colouring card stock and die cut. The image was then coloured using Copic pens and glitter was added to her wings and the flowers. The completed image was mounted onto a black die cut frame, and attached flat to the centre of the card front. To add a little detail I layered up 3 cropped down banners that I'd cut from green glitter card and the same paper/card previously used.

To finish the card I added 3 die cut hearts cut from the same paper used in the background.

Here's What I Used
Digital Stamp Fairy: Forever Friends
Digital Sentiment: Fairy Sentiment

Copics: Skin -E0000, E000, E00, E02, E11 / Wings - 0, G12 / Flowers, Leaves, Skirt & Shoes - G12, G82, G85, C5, 0 / Hair - C1, C3, C5, C7, 100 / Top - E00, G12, G85 / Socks - E000 / Tree Stump - C1, C3, C5, C7 / Grass - G12, G82, G85

Other: 6"  x 6" Black Card Blank, Neenah Card, Hunkydory Matt-tastic Black Card, Crystal Glitter, Santoro 'Pursuit Of Happiness' Paper Pad, Craft Consortium Green Glitter Card, Creative Expressions Stitched Collection - Scallop Layered Square Dies, Julie Hickey - Layers, Frames & Banners Circles & Squares Die Sets

A little reminder
Lili Of The Valley sadly no longer produce rubber stamps due to falling sales figures. The company now only produce digital stamps and Simply Prints (A4 sheets of pre-coloured images). I just love my digital stamps as they're fabulous and so versatile, they can be resized, flipped and rotated. If you need any help with digital stamps please just ask, simply leave me a message with your email address, and I will get back to you. Alternatively you can send me an email, my address shown on the right hand side. 

Or why not join us on social media at  'We Love Lili Of the Valley' Facebook Group run by the Design Team, the official Lili Of The Valley Facebook page and on Instagram. We'd loved to see you.

Thank you so much for dropping by, and please don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back next week with another fabulous LOTV fairy stamp to share with you....so I'll see you very soon. TTFN

Challenges entered:

Hugs

x Janine x

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

So pretty love the colours used and the layout x

Craftdee said...

This is just too sweet... I love the tonal colouring... it works beautifully; "grey" does NOT have to mean "dull". Love it! xx