Monday 22 July 2019

Lili Of The Valley - Christmas Digi Stamps Sneaky Peak #2

Hi everyone

I'm sharing another sneaky peaks of the new Lili Of The Valley Christmas digi stamps. I have to say....they are cute, cute, cute. You will love them!

For this card I used some sledding bunnies, this beautiful frame digi stamp called 'Christmas Sledging Bunnies '. All the new Christmas stamps will be released on 25th July 2019. To coloured this gorgeous image bunny I used Caran D'ache pencils on Neenah Desert Storm card and then mounted it onto my decorated card blank. When the stamps have been launched I will add links to them in the Etsy store. I hope you like it. x




For your information, here is the link to the LOTV Etsy Store to check out all the digi stampsand the LOTV online store to check out the rest of their goodies.

Here's What I Did
I trimmed down a piece of tartan patterned paper and added to the card front leaving a border around the edge. A piece of dark red card was die cut into a square and attached to the card front flat and straight.

I imported the bunny image into my graphics program, then resized it to fi my project. The  image was then printed directly onto colouring card stock and die cut into a square. The image was then coloured using Caran D'ache pencils.  The coloured image was then added flat onto the card front at a jaunty angle.

A poinsettia cut from red mirror card was placed in the top left corner, then to balance it I added a photo corner cut from the dark red card used previously. To finish the card I added 3 yellow gems to the bottom right corner. 

Here's What I Used
Digital Stamp: Christmas Sledging Bunnies 

Caran D'ache Pencils: Snow & Snowflakes - White, Silver Grey, Light Cobalt Blue / Rabbits Fur - White, Brown Ochre, Burnt Sienna, Burnt Ochre 10%, Anthraquinoid Pink, Scarlet / Mouse Fur - White, Silver Grey, Slate Grey, Payne's Grey / Boots - White, Silver Grey, Slate Grey, Payne's Grey, Black / Rabbit's Clothing - White, Spring Green, Moss Green, Dark Sap Green, Lemon Yellow, Golden Bismuth Yellow, Yellow Ochre, Orange, Cornelian, Light Cobalt Blue / Mouse's Clothing - White, Spring Green, Moss Green, Dark Sap Green / Sled - White, Scarlet, Perylene Brown, Burnt Sienna, Payne's Grey / Frame - White, Naples Ochre, Yellow Ochre

Other: 6" x 6" Scalloped Card Blank, Desert Storm Neenah Card, Dark Red Card, Yellow & Green Glitter Card, Crafter's Companion 'A Winters Tale' Paper Pad, Red Mirror Card, Gems, Hobbycraft 'Mini Poinsettia' Die, MFT 'Photo Corners' Dies

Or why not join us on social media at  'We Love Lili Of the Valley' Facebook Group run by the Design Team, the official Lili Of The Valley Facebook page and on Instagram.  We'd loved to see you.

Thank you so much for dropping by, and please don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back soon with more sneaky peeks of the fabulous new LOTV Christmas stamps. TTFN

Challenges entered:

Hugs

x Janine x