Tuesday 16 July 2019

Lili of The Valley - Christmas Digi Stamps Sneaky Peak #1

Hi everyone

I'm sharing a sneaky peaks of the new Lili Of The Valley Christmas digi stamps. I have to say....they are cute, cute, cute. You will love them!

So, for my first card I've used the cutest little bunnie digi stamp called 'Sweet Bunnie and Robin'. All the new Christmas stamps will be released on 25th July 2019. To coloured this cute bunny I used Copics pens on Neenah Desert Storm card and mounted it on card blank. When the stamps have been launched I will add links to them in the Etsy store. I hope you like it. x



For your information, here is the link to the LOTV Etsy Store to check out all the digi stampsand the LOTV online store to check out the rest of their goodies.

Here's What I Did
I imported the bunny image into my graphics program, then resized to suit my needs. The  image was then printed directly onto colouring card stock and die cut into a square. The image was then coloured using Copic pens, and a little bit of pencil work was added over the top.  The coloured image was then mounted onto a die cut red frame and added to the front of a 5" x 5" Kraft card blank.

To finish the card I added a wooden sentiment, some twine and a few bells, plus some glitter to the snow and snowflakes.

Here's What I Used
Digital Stamp: Sweet Bunnie And Robin 

Copics: Rabbits - C1, C2, C3, C5, R20, R22, R27 / Robin - E31, E33, E35, R20, R22, R27 / Scarf - Y28, Y35, Y38, YR16 / Jumper - YG03, YG05, YG17, R14, R22, R27, R59 / Trousers - E31, E33, E35, E37 / Boots - E31, E33 / Background - B01, B12 / Bauble & Holly - YG03, YG05, YG17, Y35, R27 / Branch -  E31, E33, E35

Other: 5" x 5" Kraft Card Blank, Desert Storm Neenah Card, Julie Hickey 'Layers, Frames And Banners' - Square Dies, Hunkydory Matt-tastic Card, Crystal Glitter, Twine, Bells, Wooden Sentiment, Gold Glitter Pen

Or why not join us on social media at  'We Love Lili Of the Valley' Facebook Group run by the Design Team, the official Lili Of The Valley Facebook page and on Instagram.  We'd loved to see you.

Thank you so much for dropping by, and please don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back soon with more sneaky peeks of the fabulous new LOTV Christmas stamps. TTFN

Challenges entered:

Hugs

x Janine x

No comments: