Thursday 2 August 2018

Hunkydory's For The Love Of Stamps - August Launch

Hi everyone

Today I'm sharing 10 of my Design Team samples with you that I've just made for the August (Christmas) release 'For The Love Of Stamps' By Hunkydory for  Create & Craft TV. The full stamp and mask collection launched today on Create & Craft TV, so check them out. These are my last projects for FTLOS as I've just stepped down from the Design Team. I wish all my teamies continued success and lots of hugs as they are fab group of girlies. Mwah! 

So if you want to know anything about the cards I've created please either email me or leave me a comment plus your email address and I'll send you all the details. :) However I will still list the products use.










I Used:
August Launch Stamps & Masks -'The Nativity’, ‘Furry & Bright’, ‘Nutcracker Kisses’, ‘Santa Claus’, ‘The Sound Of Christmas’, ‘O Christmas Tree’, ‘Sparkling Snowflakes’, ‘Christmas Rose Lantern’, ‘Carolling Cuties’, ‘Silly Snowman’ (only available at Create & Craft atm)
Cardstock, Paper & Pads - Adorable Scorable - Matt-tastic, Hunkydory Card Blanks, Hunkydory Kraft Card, Ink Me Card, Colour Me CardChristmas Perfect Paper Pads, A4 Masking Sheets, Hunkydory Prism Inks, Hunkdory Pearlescent Powders, FTLOS Magazine Freebie Paper

Some of the above products can also be purchased on the Create & Craft's website.

Other:
Copic Pens, Strong White Card, Colouring card, Gold Mirror Card, Green Mirror Card, Silver Mirror Card, Red Mirror Card, Enamel Dots, Crystal Glitter, Circle Dies (Tattered Lace), Double Dot Circle die (Crealies), Circle & Scalloped Circle Dies (Crealies), Oval & Scalloped Oval Dies (Tonic), White Embossing Powder, Gems, Black Memento Ink, Gold Glitter Pen, Watercolour Card, Black Versafine Ink, Red Stars, Gold Embossing Powder, Pearl Circle Die (Tattered Lace), Foam Pads, Distressing Ink, Pale Yellow Vellum, White Pen, Sparkly Enamel Dot, White Funky Foam, Acetate, Sequins

Hope you like them.

Big hugs

x Janine x

1 comment:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

WOW!!! Janine, these are all utterly fabulous hun! I LOVE that gorgeous Santa face, might need to get that set! So so fabulous, each and every one and oh so different too. I love the variety in your designs. The shaker is fun and I love the the long design of the snowflake one. All so gorgeous hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo